Dungeon Busters - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Few hiccups here and there but eh pretty decent for your first translation. Bonus point for the fact that you picked up this abandoned manga :thumbsup:
any actual examples? Then I can try to prevent some in the following chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
"Reinforcing factor", "reinforcement factor", and "strengthening factor" are used to refer to the same concept near the beginning of the chapter.

When they're discussing the gacha, the dialogue uses "draw" for both an individual draw and a set of 11 draws using 10 cards. They say they need to kill 5,000 goblins for 10 draws when it takes 50 goblins to get a card. This only makes sense if they're talking about sets of draws.

Supporter
Couple of spelling mistakes on page 32 but the grammar seems fine. I'd say the cleaning, redrawing and font choices are good as well.

Dex-chan lover
The only thing that stood out to me was "relaying" instead of "relying" in page 2 panel 4 dialogue 3.
Great first try tho. :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
After two years
giphy.webp

Thank you for reviving this manga!

Proofreading and making sure everything is consistent is what i read.🙇‍♂️

This time I'm translating everything at once instead of page per page or a few pages at a time, so flaws should be less (hopefully not) prevalent.

The only thing that stood out to me was "relaying" instead of "relying" in page 2 panel 4 dialogue 3.
Great first try tho. :thumbsup:
that's just embarrassing.:shamihuh: i have a c2 Cambridge certificate. TT

Solid 1st attempt. Context and syntax were perfectly understandable. It didn't hurt my brain trying to make sense of things like some of the low quality, basically raw, MTL stuff does.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for picking the manga, i havent read the novel again since the
south american joker arc

Users who are viewing this thread