Dungeon Busters - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - The Second Floor of the Dungeon

Aggregator gang
Am I missing something he said that the spear was the wrong weapon then still uses the same one to fight the next orc

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Ohh, potential new member?
(OωO )...

N the dungeon quite hard eh, a sudden difficulty lvl jump...
@.@...

Am I missing something he said that the spear was the wrong weapon then still uses the same one to fight the next orc
he's using the other side of the spear as a club i think.... or just smashing the guard into the orc.

edit: I looked at the panels again and in the panel where he screams a club is better he has a spear, but in the following page he smashes the orc with a club. He prob switches from spear to club as he screams a club is better.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I like how they said he beat it their first try but he almost actually died the first time. It took the second try for him to win. Anyways is he really thinking of hiring/bringing other people into the dungeon? It might be the only real way to "clear" all of them within the time limit but good luck explaining it to them at first.

1. Start a garden inside the safezone. If 1 minute outside is 2 hours inside, food would grow faster and compost would degrade faster. Food would be more self-sufficient for you and family, and you could even try selling produce or compost.
2. You could reduce trash by composting, or burning it in the dungeon. For plastics, melt them down and mould them.
3. Stupid idea: Run an internet line in for faster downloads.

Dex-chan lover
3. Stupid idea: Run an internet line in for faster downloads.
If time in the dungeon is faster than outside, I think this will be a problem if we use an external power source such as the power grid due to frequency synchronization issues. If somehow electricity works, such as use battery or indoor generator, the Internet will also have problems because of delays caused by the time difference.

Dex-chan lover
2. You could reduce trash by composting, or burning it in the dungeon. For plastics, melt them down and mould them.
It depends on the plastic, but generally it would be better to dispose by burning and filtering the fuck out of the exhaust.

Group Leader
There are very few circumstances where the spear isn't the right weapon. If only he had actually held the spear correctly to take advantage of the reach instead of how every artist likes to draw people holding it way up high by the head. Also had he kept the pokey bit aimed at the monster instead of just standing there like a dumb ass maybe it wouldn't have slapped the shit outa him.

Users who are viewing this thread