Dungeon Busters - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Dungeon appearance phenomenon

Dex-chan lover
6000 goblins? That's way too much!
anime-negative.gif

"Too much? Nuh-uh. Too few."

Aggregator gang
Ron Howard went from Happy Days, to directing movies, to being a the US President? That's not a story arc I would have guessed.

Supporter
One gripe I have with this story is that the author is too chicken to use the proper names for countries or people. “Ron Howard” is clearly supposed to be a caricature of Trump but they don’t have the guts to say it.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Either they coop with the current situation fast or they got stomped faster...
@.@...

Dex-chan lover
One gripe I have with this story is that the author is too chicken to use the proper names for countries or people. “Ron Howard” is clearly supposed to be a caricature of Trump but they don’t have the guts to say it.
They shoulda gone full tilt and go with Ronald Mcdonald, the real king of USA

Dex-chan lover
6000? Goblin Slayer would be proud.
r2dgy3liwdy11.jpg

Our guy is casually money laundering here and there and on his way to building a company to conquer a dungeon.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"They entered the cave but their weapons turned into cards and they got injured"
"Maybe it's terrorists?"
Seriously? THEIR WEAPONS TURNED INTO CARDS!!! What kind of terrorists can do that? Street magicians?

Dex-chan lover
I much prefer it that way, and it ages much better when you don't directly shove in current issues, people, or memes. You have a direct trace of "salt bae", people 10 years later looking at it will just think it looks weird. You have a character drawn in their normal art style just in that pose, it's a neat easter egg for those who recognize it, but it's not jarring for those that don't.

Users who are viewing this thread