Dungeon Busters - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Breaking the Race Limit

Supporter
Lol I love the US president, "Rolnald". Seems almost too spot on for a certain former president.
Thank you for the chapters and hard work!

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Withhold the info too long will result of the late bloom of the explorer, either grant them the permit or ban it forever...
@.@...

Dex-chan lover
absolutely nothing about him introducing his company at the end of last chapter?
Ya, it is weird, but If I recall in the novel, he did not introduce himself with a card then, and did not publically made an appearance/founding declaration until Japan decided to license adventurers.

Dex-chan lover
That pompadour was way too thick and the dud with the fake tan beneath it was way too young.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter. Tbh it has so little errors that if there are any it’s not noticeable. You’re doing a good job of it. Also appreciate the country name changes. I always hate when a country actually exists and they just change the name by a letter.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm…if we’re going by pop, i guess China, Indonesia, and India will be the most screwed. I mean, Java itself will prolly be loaded with dungeons…especially around jkt :thonk:
Lol I love the US president, "Rolnald". Seems almost too spot on for a certain former president.
Thank you for the chapters and hard work!
ironically looked better than the real thing too lol.

I'm of opinion to keep the original.

"People's Communist Republic of Greater East Asia"
-> People's Republic of East Asia (similar to People's Republic of China)

Dex-chan lover
Oh I limit broke alright. :meguusmug: :kek:

MC, can you only summon the most horny of helpers?

Users who are viewing this thread