Dungeon Kurashi no Moto Yuusha - Ch. 44 - Nothing better than seeing Irene wearing glasses!

Dex-chan lover
Kinda curious if Al is gonna get chewed up and spit out by that power source by the end.

Dex-chan lover
sigh.... Another one fall to the power of horny tentacle.... Who will be able to defeat the legendary horny tentacle...

Dex-chan lover
Man, it's just devilish how he keeps tossing more vials right after she gets out, ''here, catch''.

Dex-chan lover
Man, it's just devilish how he keeps tossing more vials right after she gets out, ''here, catch''.
Now, what classic gag does this remind me of...

Oh. Yeeeesssss....

Fun side note:

While enlisted in the Navy as part of Seventh Fleet, I had a girlfriend in Japan. I lucked into managing to get ahold of a couple of Looney Tunes DVDs with Japanese subtitles, and during one date where we didn't have a whole lot of time to spend together, we watched the DVD in the Starbucks at the big Yokohoma train station.

Now. Thing to keep in mind is that one of the big holy cows about being Japanese is that you don't make a scene of yourself in public.

For all of her Japanese upbringing, my girlfriend was powerless against Bugs Bunny. In minutes, she was laughing so uproariously in the middle of one of the busiest Starbucks in all of Japan so hard that she nearly fell out of her chair several times. God, that was great. :D

Fed-Kun's army
Now. Thing to keep in mind is that one of the big holy cows about being Japanese is that you don't make a scene of yourself in public.

For all of her Japanese upbringing, my girlfriend was powerless against Bugs Bunny. In minutes, she was laughing so uproariously in the middle of one of the busiest Starbucks in all of Japan so hard that she nearly fell out of her chair several times. God, that was great. :D
Was anyone else laughing? And did you get a permission to use the DVD player & TV from the staff?

Dex-chan lover
Was anyone else laughing? And did you get a permission to use the DVD player & TV from the staff?
It was my personal laptop. Having to get permission to use your own laptop in a coffee shop (with earphones) would be like having to get permission to use your own music player (with earphones) in a gym.

Fed-Kun's army
It was my personal laptop. Having to get permission to use your own laptop in a coffee shop (with earphones) would be like having to get permission to use your own music player (with earphones) in a gym.
Oof, I misunderstood. Something about watching DVDs at the big something made me think about big TV :wtf:

Dex-chan lover
Oof, I misunderstood. Something about watching DVDs at the big something made me think about big TV :wtf:
It's cool. Looking back, I never said anything about my laptop, and most laptops these days don't have an optical disc drive. :p

It would be more funny if Al lift up his coat and hundreds more vial drop down while saying, "And if you still want to continue, I can do this all day" or something along the line.

Users who are viewing this thread