Dungeon Kurashi no Moto Yuusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Stuck in the wall… a woman’s butt?

Dex-chan lover
"oh no, she's in the position, is this another one of those manga wh-- yep, she pissed herself."

Why not take the king's head as an example? Or is the king more powerful than the demon lord?

Group Leader
@bradek thought the same thing. Doesn't make sense that he didn't go off the king unless the king was superior to the demon lord.

Dex-chan lover
@bradek

Maybe he's a bit more reluctant to assassinate his own king rather than assassinate the demon king

Group Leader
No Mortal Tramps in the dungeon, eh? What about the one sticking their ass out from the wall?

Dex-chan lover
This is exactly how humans would treat the 'hero' who served his purpose. He would be too powerful to control. So the rulers would fear him, and pull crap to cause everyone else to fear him.

Aggregator gang
THATS IT.
That's how you start a manga. With some peachy butt.

Dex-chan lover
i know is been a month sins i read this manga but damn that ass is still fine ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
I guess because of budget cuts they had to replace traps with tramps?

Dex-chan lover
oh man that is my dream, to be walking on the streets, mind it my own business and the founding a beautiful female ass stuck in a wall.

Dex-chan lover
Peed herself. It looks like I am on spree of peeing manga. What a bliss ─‿‿─

Users who are viewing this thread