Dungeon Kurashi no Moto Yuusha - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Trust your new allies and let the strategy begin!

Dex-chan lover
That's a pretty flimsy pretext for them to want to get rid of a sibling… But whatever, oyakodon has been ordered by the dungeon's master and thus the obedient maids must go out and collect and cook it.

Also, Frederica is getting jelly and wants to go on adventures and foreign-royalty-abduction trips too. Well, who hasn't…

Double-page supporter
Wow.... Remind me why I picked this up again?
I might have to 3/10 and dropp this

So, these people were fucked out of their brains how many days before this?

@TimeVolt i was asking me the same question... even a lifetime later i wouldn't gladly work for my rapist(s)

Dex-chan lover
i'm not sure how i feel about this manga having 2 male leads and both having a harem (more so with part being mother daughter) i think it would at least be better if it was split between the 2 harems (side note i can seem to trust Al)

Fed-Kun's army
The party dynamic is surprisingly pretty good. The four of them would interesting to see in adventures in a different manga unrelated to this one.

Dex-chan lover
I really wish people would stop thinking "guard the base" means "you're too weak". You need to guard the fucking base! It is RTS 101!

Users who are viewing this thread