Dungeon Majesty - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - A DIFFERENT DAY

Dex-chan lover
@PervySageSenpai Definitely would prefer 51, already read the first 50 when they were on mangadex and they're somewhere out there for anyone that missed mangadex the first time around

Aggregator gang
wasnt this already transated up to chapter 50 something? the dude even got a humanoid body and all, but MC is still a weak dude without any cheat aside from shitting bricks from dirt

Yeah definitely chapter 51 if you can find the raws/Russian files for them. I remember something happened to the author and it was dropped at chapter 50.

I’m pretty sure the author is Korean and has to do military service for atleast 2 years 🤨 but I think it’s been two years already.

@Rin2k I have not read this series in 2 years but I thought that the art looked like this 2 years ago or am I wrong?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up. I recall this being an odd but good read.

tbh, i dont mind starting from the start, i really liked this "webtoon" (? idk if this is korean or chinese)

@PervySageSenpai please follow the existing naming scheme, if you turn on "see unavailable chapters" in your settings.
This series has already been translated up to chapter 50, the group that did it just didn't want their releases on mangadex. You'll find them on scraper sites.

I would recommend not picking this up, the original author/artist or something got drafted and its completely unfinished

@Kannagumi Apparently the author/artist is no longer drafted from what I heard. So the artist should possibly be restarting this series in the future. Somewhere in this year or the next. Merakiscans is currently looking for a translator for this series from what I was told.

Users who are viewing this thread