Dungeon Majesty

Whoah I forgot about this manga, I remember reading it up until they took a break for like a year

Group Leader
This isn’t a reboot btw, the official name was changed by the author. It’s the same manhwa

Group Leader
@RavelGuy
Did this get nuked? Who was the previous translation group?
Meraki was the group doing this but because of scan drama they pulled their chapters of this site
They did 1-50 and although the group isn't as strong as before looking to do S2 as well.

Aggregator gang
Can’t believe this was 2 whole years ago. I vividly remember reading chapter 1 of this... time flies ;-;

Is it finally back from hiatus ??? the author had to do military service so it was on hiatus. but this series was dope

Dex-chan lover
@GrimThoughts
@BearSenpai

I followed closely til Meraki Scans deleted. The last chapter released about 3/10/2019. So get your crap together and report for service. At a minimum it's 4/2021 before he gets out. Think more like after 5/2021 before he adjusts and starts again.

Right now a retranslation is starting. Korean to English has even less translators, than most trans groups. This will take some time to fill in. The series does exist outside of Mangadex.

Do not re-post Meraki Scans on Mangadex. There is a reason they are not here. If you don't take heed, they will be deleted and you likely might get banned.

Group Leader
@doppler can I still upload my own english translations from 1-50 here on MD, or I better starts at chapter 51 onwards?
Give me some advice please.tnx

Dex-chan lover
I don't even remember reading this so I'm game to start over from chapter 1.

Fed-Kun's army
The first 50 are translated just not here, don't know the status of the others

Users who are viewing this thread