Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 10 Ch. 66 - Curry

Dex-chan lover
I love the background-storytelling of Pattdohl being f***ing done with the whole situation

Kabru is babysitting captain misurn 😂😂

https://mangadex.org/chapter/960754/11

Thank you for new chapter and the fabulous marcille GIF (lol)

Dex-chan lover
page 3 : i cant believe that samurai dude is dead , lol , this manga is so dark .

between page 4 and page 5 : the elf with birds has a fast mood-swing , she changes from angry to happy after only a few bites of food .

now i think that the pixies of the 2 elf-s are not real pixies , they are actually clones / familiars which are created by magics , just like the cloning magic of sun wukong .

so no one gave a sh!t when 1 pixie was dead in a previous chapter , because the elf can just make more pixies .

50194976133_be07f31b0a_b.jpg

Dex-chan lover
page 12 : note that marcille volunteered to cook the rice , the most easiest job , also because she didnt want to touch the monster rabbits .

page 15 : plot holes : where did they find that giant dish to hold the curry ? where did they find 20 onions , 20 potatoes , 20 carrots , 4 kg of rice ?

page 25 , panel 2 : note that the mad magician suddenly has demon eye-pupils .

i just notice that the mad magician is wearing his old jester / clown outfit .

page 8 : so the low-rank elf-s dont know how to defeat a demon when it already reaches the surface , or what really happened at the village utaya . and captain elf was perking / twitching when kabbage dude mentioned the village in chapter 45 . so i guess captain elf and other high-rank elf-s are still hiding some secrets for more plot twists in future chapters .

some secrets like : to stop the demons , the elf-s have to sacrifice hundreds of innocent persons , or have to seal the demon inside an innocent person 's soul / body .

50194959623_70bac8827d_b.jpg

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation!

Incredible chapter as always. I'm not gonna write about my thoughts on it like usual, though, but I did notice something worth mentioning:
On page 25, Thistle has 2 right hands. My first thought, like other people, was that it was a mistake, that Ryoko must've overlooked it and such. BUT, then I remembered Thistle's book (or rather, bookS, now that we know there's 2 of them, but I'll refer to them as singular because they're identical). The book has, on each of its' cover and backcover, a pair of wings of the same side, totalizing two right wings and two left wings.
Image of the book for reference:

108549807_2731805653758394_3781694475674161287_n.jpg

I'm probably reading too much into this, but if I had to guess why Thistle had those two right hands, that'd be it. Could be that if he holds both of the books, he gets four arms or something... yeah, it sounds very farfetched now that I'm saying it out loud.

Dex-chan lover
You're definitely reading too much into it. Even in the picture you've got there his hands are normal, as well as at other points in this chapter and likely most other appearances throughout.

Dex-chan lover
page 18 : a naked girl is caught in a spider web , her legs are spreading . i have read enough henta* to know what will happen next , lol :

50195331091_b109faf9d5_z.jpg

Warn people if you're posting NSFW images on SFW manga. - BraveDude8

Double-page supporter
@Landale Yes, well, that may be because currently, Thistle has already split the Winged Lion in two and sealed each half in the books. He only carries one half with him throughout the story, so that might be why we see him having only one of each hand.

In the flashback, however, it seems like Thistle has just finished summoning the Winged Lion and making his wish, not yet splitting him into two books to seal his power, so that might be why the two right hands.

It's all just a theory with little basis anyways, but seeing how Ryoko puts a lot of effort in the littlest details and foreshadowing, I thought the answer could be in something we already saw.

Aggregator gang
Laius probably wouldn't make those monster wishes. It wouldn't diverge from his established character if he wishes his sister back- and this'd probably count as a 'rare' wish as well

Dex-chan lover
You know what... i feel like the end is pretty near since its already volume 10.. i hope this end at vol 11

Fed-Kun's army
Ohhhhh it feels like we're beginning the lead up to the end!!! I hope Laius and co manage to pull through somehow!

farlyn is so cute even when she's a 20 ft giant chimera dragon thing, DON'T EAT HER BERRIES YAMERO

Dex-chan lover
Laius's face after chopping all those onions... I felt his pain...
I kept pair of goggles from my chemistry lab for the sole purpose of donning them whenever I have to chop onions.

I like how things have become so crazy that even the mad sorcerer can't follow.

Thistle is such a tragic character. I hope he is brought to peace with his lord's death by the adventurers..

Users who are viewing this thread