Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 10 Ch. 69 - Thistle II

Dex-chan lover
Baked Senshi lmao.

The fact that Marcille is confirmed a half-elf surprised me! Sad that she's technically infertile as most hybrid beings are but my Laius x Marcille ship goes on.
No reason why they couldn't be a couple even without being able to have children naturally. There's plenty of couples in the real world that opt not to have children after all and they could adopt.

I couldn't help but think that it probably screwed up a bunch of R-18 doujinshi about Marcille though. I'm certain there's ones out there of her getting pregnant. :pacman:
The wire thing is pretty... Inhuman... Just who in Hell thought of something so terrible to preserve food?

And the frozen fish... I would love to eat that... I wonder if eating a frozen piece of salmon straight from the super would taste the same? Or should I buy a "fresh" piece at the super, frozen it and then eat it? (I would like to hang it outside in the balcony but where I live doesn't even get cold enough to snow 😞)
Probably would want to slice it into really thin slices like sashimi for the pre-frozen, but otherwie seems like it'd work. Most sushi places that aren't high-end get their fish frozen after all, so you're just skipping a bit of thawing that they do. Flash-frozen fish lasts a long time and tastes fresh.

Users who are viewing this thread