Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 11 Ch. 71 - Thistle IV

Dex-chan lover
laios really is too trusting, but there really wasn't any other choice here than trying to talk it out with thistle, killing him would mean that he couldn't revive his friends nor unseal the lion. but the problem is that thistle is too batshit insane for talking to work

Dex-chan lover
happy valentine day .

in this valentine chapter , we have : tied up , b0ndage to deepen laios and thistle 's bonds , tentacles , swallowing "juices" , ........

Dex-chan lover
Oh ffs he should have know better....but yeah he's really fing dumb.

Dex-chan lover
I was just waiting for Laios (gonna have to get used to that) to untie Thistle and mess everything up. Gotta give him props for getting that far and preventing a total party wipeout. I don't see Laios Talk-no-Jutsu-ing his way out of this one with his mouth so preoccupied. Hopefully the Canaries, with Kabru and Mithrun at the vanguard, can come to the rescue.

Dex-chan lover
Oooh official english names, that's pretty nice. Also oh god, Thistle you're missing the point...

Fed-Kun's army
Oh my god. That ended terribly. After reading the previous chapter, I imagined many different ways this one could go. That ending was not one of them.

Dex-chan lover
I doubt that Marcille would appreciate Laius spooning her without her consent like that.

Dex-chan lover
He is understanding Laios’s words “eat to live” as “live to eat” huh?

Users who are viewing this thread