Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - Red Dragon V

Ch17 introduced Marcille as a magic research student interested in making dungeons and succeeded in their class experiment while everyone else failed was a hint of her knowledge. Not to mention her first reaction to when Farlyn showed her how she created her dungeon with all the elemental spirits around them was to forcefully create mandrakes to harness the magic to her whim.

It was already sketchy that she knew how to handle preserving corpses, preventing spirit possession and had utility protection spells when from what we saw, she was mainly using elemental magic. None of us was keen to catch that unfortunately...

Dex-chan lover
cover page : the 2 waitresses from chapter 22 make a cameo : https://mangadex.org/chapter/16165/1

23.png

Aggregator gang
@Blueberry_McFuckerson :
there are ...
remember at past where she being told can't learn forbidden spell at her school ?
also, the reason why he enter the dungeon originally is to search forbidden spell ...

Aggregator gang
YAAAAAAAY!

Also, Marcillie is fucking BADASS.
FORBIDDEN MAGIC RULES!

Dex-chan lover
doing something like this feels like there will be problems in the future i mean it cant be dark magic or forbiddenw hen it hasnt some down sides

Aggregator gang
Using the dragon's flesh is the right choice, IMHO.
Think about it. The dragon eat her, digest her flesh. The digested flesh became nutrient absorbed by the dragon.
So technically she became part of the dragon. And using the dragon flesh to resurrect her mean that her flesh going back to her again.

So they are just returning back her digested body into her original form.

@Geohie you're right there was some hints that she knew something more than "standard" spells.
It's alright because i've caught up to the latest chapter and everything is much more fleshed out so it's cool.
Still though, when I was first reading this chapter there was some moments in my head like 'wtf hold on that's illegal" 🤣

Double-page supporter
This is the only exception to the dark magic resurrection spell that I approve of. Because they're not filled with malicious intent or strayed along the path. & it's all thanks to the circle of food life.

Minor spoilers for last page of this chapter but Farlyn says “sen” referring to senshi but they have never met before. Idk if this is on purpose of accidental but it made me go “hmmm”

Users who are viewing this thread