Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 7 Ch. 48 - Familiar

Fed-Kun's army
i thought that familiar was the cooking part this time because it's close to alchemy
then laius cook the damn familiar
10/10 not disappoint

Dex-chan lover
The fact this doesn't have an announced anime yet is baffling. One of the best on-going manga right now.

Dex-chan lover
OMG. .. Laius Jojo face, Marcille control with the familal, the freakin sky fish, the freakin double headed ice fire dragon again

Chilchak has a wife and daughter??? And he said he said he's in his late 20s and has nt seen them for sevreal years..
So that's another bombshell dropped

I don't why but the recent chapters are getting better and better with their comedic time and expanding the character development and lore of the series.

No wonder this is one of my favourite mangas of all time

Dex-chan lover
Chilchack's wife:
2k1150.jpg

Double-page supporter
Marcile would fit right in NASA Space Program, functionality over design ?

And yes, best chapter so far. The comedy, the action, the story, everything topped out on this one?

Dex-chan lover
it seems hilarious that things everyone in the comments section is most concerned with are Laius' reaction to Marciel's summons, Chilchak having both a wife and a daughter and Marciel's reaction to Chilchak having a family not the fact that Senshi was a miner or the fact that he is wearing his former mining group leader's helmet with several scars I mean I get it I have the same reactions but well Senshi seems to have way more then we thought going on, the man has been in the dungeon 4 more years then the time it has been discovered also there are 6 dwarves in that mining company counting Senshi that means 5 of them are dead what the fuck killed them besides a griffon I mean

I don't know what's more weird in this chapter. The skyfish? Marcille's control of the familiars? Laius cooking the familiar? Chilchak having a WIFE AND DAUGHTER?!! Or Marcille's shocked face? That's probably how many of the readers looked like too, lol. Now I really want to see our little halfling's family.

Anyone thinks that Senshi and his group got lost in the dungeon for four years, so they had to learn to eat monsters to not starve to death? At least one of them has to have been killed by the a griffin (the helmet guy). Though I think that Senshi is the only survivor, and the others either were also killed or died of starvation.

The other dwarfs moved on and started cooking in other dungeons. Senshi is staying behind to first master true dungeon cooking before he can follow them. Mystery solved.

Dex-chan lover
Guys, Chilchak is over 40 years old, he wasn't freaking out over not knowing about the birds and bees, he was freaking out over the fact the he was getting the explanation from an overly paternal dwarf as if he was a little boy; it already is awkward to get "the talk" from your family when you already know all about doing the deed, but getting it from a friend is outright terrifying, even worse when that friend treats you like a kid despite you being old as feck.

Dex-chan lover
The Dwarves dug too greedily and too deep. You know what they awoke in the darkness of the dungeon ...

Dex-chan lover
- I was wondering , and now I get it , their new ingredients : meat , cheese , basilisk eggs , veggies , flour , vinegar , sauce ... are parting gifts from the villagers in chapter 47 .

- Page 10 , I know what Laios is thinking : you old hag , you wasted our precious , tasty ingredients to make these ugly sh!tty monsters ?

- The griffin kills the familiars immediately , but it doesnt hurt Senshi , so I guess griffins dont eat dwarves , they captures dwarves to become their pets , or $ex toys , lol .

- The elf produces the familiars = a girl gives birth to children ? The familiars are like family to her , lol pun , how dare does Laios chop off the head of her children ? Lol .

- Quote from Kui Tan , another gourmet manga : Tonight , I shall dine on these animals , and absorb them into my marrow , and so extend their lives . To eat food is to gain its life . With your body , you extend the life of the food . And so , eating is a sacred ritual that binds lives together ...

Dex-chan lover
https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/sSLp-belQQP3dLWvGbRG8C0wB-jn5E2iuvHRvl_gM4iYPlMiCAhtHawImq4HR8HySCyRaPVrVNvr0T_P8SQMF59Zfkst_uWQseB_Y3f0DS7McGmBk76F_1lSfW_d_INNCjKACAnd5UcnMyTjHE5olXOaR0PCwOR9CvPth3fNEqnbSrepV6kvvo5XXFe7mWhOuvpxFAwzAhs7S3jAy84ccLRGqZbYh8G23KBiHpx4Fzp7lwL5Q2m8mAsHfxGc-QD7xNywGsx1YNxDZ94DtN62z6y7yjOgNw-w8Qp6XJKgiKlcLiu8Akh64XSO3LJi9dhzP0iAAUcXtHUamFxpz0xMSG_L8Ck15rLEENUD0aiknVJCXW6avm_2p6gGPhXnDPK2sUNNwzqXqCzryYA6KhD8FD4uZxW5V3W7mGTf6LF-pMWhBQVaP4c5ey0PzSAKSBQ1S4yzg22YEEUVxZmcV8bdNfmG1OlIuGGOv4wVYhbY-Z-WycEZUbnn7gvRuuW7IkHwtx2uOGUP-aQLp-g0FMlcjqhR4Xb9UAKVant5oA2xbHnC0sERMPPi2srULsn83EbDDwnhAJ0fK-HQP2i7Ql0Qoc9mjVI0MFDo027lxE4md_OkVP1XqCl8fhuhwszb6u8=w1464-h885-no

We learn a lot from just 2 panels :

- Senshi 's helmet , shoes and skirt? are mementos of his uncles .

- Now the helmet has 2 holes , so you can guess what happened to its previous owner : he was shot through his right eye by some monster . I guess later , Senshi added the jaw part to the helmet .

- I guess monsters ate his uncles so now he is fixated on eating monsters as revenge , lol .

- Young Senshi is obviously the only dwarf with black hair .

- 1 dwarf is Thanos , because he has a big nutsack of a chin , lol .

- Recommending soundtrack : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsiG3_iNm1s

Dex-chan lover
this story just gets better each chapter
and then the author manages to make it funnier
and then he manages to make it better and the story richer
what the fuck is going on

Sem

Dex-chan lover
There's so much happening in this chapter I don't know what to react to first

Users who are viewing this thread