Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 8 Ch. 51 - Dumplings II

Double-page supporter
@rei893 The sister is basically why they're so deep in the dungeon anyway, and arguably the entire point of the story.

It's probably best that you reread at least the starting chapters, but to summarise:

* Sister got eaten by a dragon in a dungeon raid.
* The party saved her by slaying the dragon and using messed up necromancy rituals to resurrect her.
* The dungeon's mad owner took an interest in her and transformed her into a weird dragon/human chimera.

Double-page supporter
Kensuke didn't die, people! He lives inside the sword!

Yes, mushrooms grew on the sword (there's probably enough dead-ish material on there), but the creature still lives. It even sweat dropped when they discovered it wasn't washed.

@Grahav Well, she is the only elf that we've seen with rounded tips to the ears. All other elves have very pointed ears.

Contributor
Senshi in human form look so CHAD.
And yeah, it was obviously a reference to renaissance David-kun with mannequin pis and the teacher face.

Contributor
wtf why does Senshi look good as any race. That's just unfair

Dex-chan lover
my analysis of the cover page :

- each column has a different background art . but the arts of the original races of each characters has the circles background art . so izutsumi 's original race was human , but she was cursed to become half-cat .

- dwarf-s and gnomes have red noses .

- for some reasons , laios doesnt have any facial hair in all races .

- the noses of marcille and izutsumi are red in all races , because they are girls so they are blushing constantly ?

- in the elf column , only marcille has not-sharp ears and big , round eyes , while other elf-s have narrow and slant eyes . my guess is that marcille is not an 100 % pure-blood elf , her father was not an elf , maybe he was human , dwarf or gnome , that is why he was dead early . but her father was definitely not a hobbit , because she never asked her mother this question :
* hey mom , who is this kid ? is he my little brother ?
* he is your father , marcille . because he is a hobbit , so he looks younger than his actual age .
* why did you marry a little hobbit kid ? are you a ped0 sh0tac0n , mom ?

- for some reasons , only human and dwarf chic chac has beards .

- gnomes have slant , sad eyes .

- hobbit chic chac is disgusted because elf chic chac is very pretty , lol .

- human senshi and elf senshi are staring intensely at each other 's beautiful faces , because of love ? lol .

- elf cat and hobbit cat are staring at each other .

- in the cat row , each race has different eye pupils .

@Perim

Compare the pictures of the first page. The human selves of the characters are very different from their elf selves. In Marcille's case, they are very similar.

Also, in the "Nightmare" chapter she mentioned that her mother told her that she had a different "time" from others. Her (human?) father died while she was young. That may mean that as a half-elf she is stuck in a limbo mortality not close to any other race, way longer than humans and still way shorter than elves.

It would also explain why she was in a mage school full of humans.

Dex-chan lover
Kensuke didn't die, people! He lives on inside our hearts!

Fed-Kun's army
@phil777 and @SpacyRicochet
Thankz for replying
I have left this manga since the sister become chimera, kind of cannot accept the storyline I guess (my own opinion)
But still want to know if there is any latest news about his sister

Double-page supporter
Guys the scar on Laius leg from the dragon fight is there on page 32. Author has some nice attention to detail.

Supporter
LOL I completely agree, I died when they shouted "FLY, MARCILLE!" Her face was priceless xD

Fed-Kun's army
> Not wanting a sword of baleful polymorph.
> Not making a hula-hoop or laso of baleful polymorph.

Dex-chan lover
@Arkande that's 'cuz Chilchack is the middle-aged burnout, that's just waiting out the time to receive his pension, and just tired of all this shit.

Dex-chan lover
Hm, OK: elf Laius, human Marcille, elf Chilchack, human Senshi, halfling Izutsumi. I think those are the races they look the most pretty , cute or handsome as.

Users who are viewing this thread