Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 8 Ch. 53 - On the 1st Level

Fed-Kun's army
@Wexmajor
>wouldn't be able to breathe with their torso encased in stone

Is it totally impossible to breath without a room to expand in torso? I'm curious.
Also, if they was lucky to be teleported in a moment of breathing air in, they'll have some extra space .

These elves seem to have perspective, the way they go about their work. Probably their long lifespans are the reason for this -- you'll see a lot in a few hundred years.

Aggregator gang
I feel like the elves are going to talk big, but end up getting slaughtered by the sorcerer somewhere down the line

Double-page supporter
Well this is getting more interesting. A lot of factors are in play right now. I have no idea what will happen next or how this will all resolve. Also worried about the squad, especially Senshi as they've spent so long in the dungeon. Are their minds affected.

Fed-Kun's army
Its funny how the people assume that the evilness of people is the fault of the dungeon. As though the wlves and the dwarves weren't evil enough to start a cataclysmic war on their own a few centuries back.

Double-page supporter
If these elves & Marcille are the standard elven look, then that means Senshi is the most handsome dwarf there is lololol as his elven form is the most beautiful so far.

This chapter shows that, if you don't want to be consumed by the dungeon, consume it. That's what Laius' group is actually doing & it works. They eat the monsters through the levels while maintaining their 'humanity' & goal to save Farlyn as well as defeating the mad sorcerer. I like that.

Second time re-reading. I can't understand why the elves are hated. All they did was extrapolate the slimy greed of everyone there and now they're paying the consequences. They're all so greedy, the rest swarm you like flies. Yeah, there's innocent children and sleeping people, but the root cause was everyone else's greed.

Users who are viewing this thread