Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria - Ch. 116 - War Cry

Dex-chan lover
Opening chapters? More like the chapters at 100+ chapters into the story.

Dex-chan lover
That credits page haha.

Double Cannon sounds like a consecutive version of Riviera's skill. Which is fantastic, but I am worried that it doesn't mention a cap. Is she going to continuously stack every spell she knows until she dies?

Dex-chan lover
Huh, Lefiya had more MGI than Bell when they both hit Level 4. Not bad, Lefiya.

Dex-chan lover
"Why am I the only human in a squad full of dwarves?"

Hey now, Cyclops is only half-dwarven.

Dex-chan lover
Let's gooooo
Now i wonder where and when our hero will join the fight

Contributor
We are now.. truly.. Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria
Heh. Nice title drop.
Man, I really like Finn. He's so cool and cute.

Dex-chan lover
so her getting redetermined after losing her friend made her level up. i guess that makes sense since level ups are based on the individuals experiences and their growth as a person because of said experiences. or at least i assume that's how it works since it's only ever been shown to work like that with the main cast. that's a funny credit page.

Double-page supporter
P.31
"Everyone was well aware that they would not receive any help from the outside anymore."
That's a big fuc*ing lie.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Huh, Lefiya had more MGI than Bell when they both hit Level 4. Not bad, Lefiya.
actually it's not that impressive to have higher magic than bell who's not magic proficient. it's an impressive number don't get me wrong but using bell as a measuring point for the magic stat just makes it sound less impressive. although i guess he's really the only other character whose stats we've seen.

Double-page supporter
so her getting redetermined after losing her friend made her level up. i guess that makes sense since level ups are based on the individuals experiences and their growth as a person because of said experiences. or at least i assume that's how it works since it's only ever been shown to work like that with the main cast. that's a funny credit page.
She could have leveled up earlier, but she postponed it to let her magic stat grow higher. Loki familia's goal is to make Lefiya the next "most powerful mage in the world" after Riveria. If she leveled up too soon, the missing growth at level 3 would make her weaker once she reaches level 5-6-7.
That's why Lefiya asks Loki what her final magic stat was. And S960 is really high.

Users who are viewing this thread