Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria - Ch. 119 - Tempest

Dex-chan lover
if she survives she might. sadly i don't think she's making it through.
Breathe a little easier. She has the favor of the only gods who matter -- the writer and the artist.
Or just look at the images for Sword Oratoria Volume 13 on the Danmachi wiki.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So is Aiz tapping into her spirit half?
No she's using her special skill, Avenger.

Avenger is a booster skill that feeds on Aiz's hatred for monsters. That's why she triggered it when she started seeing Revis as a monster.

An interesting detail is that Revis is technically NOT a monster. She's a creature (怪人). The fact Avenger worked against her anyway suggests that, contrary to what was stated before, Avenger doesn't only activate against monsters, but against anything or anyone that Aiz considers a monster, which is not the same thing at all.

Last edited:
I genuinely don't remember who Meath is or what she did
Literally has never been named before this. A manga original background character. You can see Meath in a lot of manga chapters including the first attack on Knossos.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know about anybody else but ... Aki needs to live so my guy Raul can get some kyaat. Sorry, gutter brain activated so I'll see myself out.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Breathe a little easier. She has the favor of the only gods who matter -- the writer and the artist.
Or just look at the images for Sword Oratoria Volume 13 on the Danmachi wiki.
you mean for the novel or the manga? because if we're talking manga this is currently volume 28 or 29. and also which volume of the novel is the manga currently adapting?

Dex-chan lover
you mean for the novel or the manga? because if we're talking manga this is currently volume 28 or 29. and also which volume of the novel is the manga currently adapting?
<speaking slowly> Why would I tell someone to look at pictures from a volume of manga fifteen volumes before the one at hand for reassurance about events in the future of this manga? Yes, light novel volume 13, the most recently published one. Twit.[/quote]

Dex-chan lover
<speaking slowly> Why would I tell someone to look at pictures from a volume of manga fifteen volumes before the one at hand for reassurance about events in the future of this manga? Yes, light novel volume 13, the most recently published one. Twit.
no need to be rude, i just didn't want to bother with going to the wiki at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread