Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria - Ch. 118 - Darkest Place

Love this mangaka so much, making the already great novels that bit better.
you will love the next chapter then... it has a lot of pages that are manga-only (and that hit you right into the feels:meguuusad:

also, seeing your profile pic in the kaii to otome thread i thought: "hmmmmm do i know them from the SO comment section?" and here you are, a cultured being with a distinct taste in manga :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
Braver is missing a whole bunch of heavy hitters. But of course it also means the enemy is missing key players as well.

Dex-chan lover
The credit page was in the middle of the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
you will love the next chapter then... it has a lot of pages that are manga-only (and that hit you right into the feels:meguuusad:

also, seeing your profile pic in the kaii to otome thread i thought: "hmmmmm do i know them from the SO comment section?" and here you are, a cultured being with a distinct taste in manga :thumbsup:
Spoil me please :)

Fed-Kun's army
that monster was great, it's very Kingdom Death: Monster and a mix of the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path

Dex-chan lover
now i really glad danmemo manage to adapt this arc fully voiced b4 that game was shut down ....

this only starting of the epic and hell storyline of this arc

Users who are viewing this thread