Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria - Vol. 15 Ch. 61 - Enemy Territory

Why are most of the pages kinda blurry then the last page so sharp? Quality raws hard to find?

I want a season 2 of oratoria after seeing the last episode of danmachi season 3. God damn I NEED more danmachi

Dex-chan lover
damn, the spin off opens up so much of the world building of this series
wonder how close it stays to the original series though

Dex-chan lover
@ritoshishino SO originally wasn't a spinoff. It was supposed to be included in the main series (ie they were written at the same time), but the story got too big and the author decided to split it into 2. So it's 100% in-line with canon and every part of Danmachi as Bell's adventures.

I need to finish watching the Astraea Records event... Thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Damn did she just said she was going to guro Finn? 😲
Was not expecting that.

Dex-chan lover
@Kyto1984 yeah, as proof of this, author always makes sure to drop a hint of what bell is doing whenever a new arc either starts or finishes in SO, so that you can keep a clear timeline of events in both series, and avoid any inconsistencies or paradoxes.

Fed-Kun's army
- Tione ... and Argana :D

Also curious on the division: Four level six on one side and one level six and one five on the other. Maybe thinking that Ais will get targeted again and to compensate for not having a mage on the other.

- Indestructible doors: If they had the time, they could simply dismantle them and case closed. I am highly curious on why they spent that huge quantity of money on those materials and why is an old man to making a tunnel and not the violas or the jeweled humans instead.

- If someone is wondering about those last two, Knossos is the name of a place, around where the minotaur's labyrinth was supposed to be, and that talisman appeared before already.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations :D, its awesome to know whats happening in the background when the cameras arent on the MC

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie but I'd read the guru doujin she described between her and Finn.

@Dullerlyric I'd prefer it if they went back and did season 1 properly. They cut out almost all of the character development and darker aspects of the story. It's almost comical once you notice it. If you go back and watch the 24th floor pantry ark you'll notice there are about 13-14 members of Hermes familia accompanying Aiz from the 18th floor. Next scene and suddenly there are only 4-5 Hermes members. Specifically the 4-5 members who are guaranteed to survive the fight because the producers are terrified of showing some of the good guys die.

@ProfStryker I definitely agree with them JC staff redoing season 1 because the violent scenes would've shown more of the darker sides of Oratoria. Didn't they show the headless corpse of the lvl 4 in Rivera? Maybe get lefiya cut out of some scenes where she isn't supposed to be. Luckily though JC did show a bit more brutal scenes in season 3 with namely Asterius and Wiene so I hope for a better adaptation of Oratoria but, atleast it wasnt as bad as Index 3with the skipped character development and explanation to the plot. Boy I hope that they don't fuck up NT

Users who are viewing this thread