Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria - Vol. 16 Ch. 67 - Gugalanna

Dex-chan lover
kind of felt this boss was kind of meh, idk why i expected it to be even stronger than this.......

Fed-Kun's army
Hi, went back to chapter 65 to see the missing pages but I noticed it has been put in the wrong place.

It's meant to be after Viletta tries to grab Raul not before

Dex-chan lover
Lol, Tione has bondage magic; watch out Finn.

Also a Wonder Woman reference, I dig it.

@dokidoki to be fair they explained why it was weaker. Plus if it was as strong or stronger than the one on the 59th then there's no way they could win. It took all of them to beat that one and right now they're missing 3 people. 2 badly injured, 1 of which is near death, and 1 who's outside the dungeon.

Dex-chan lover
@ProfStryker i knew that already but its more like idk i guess im frustrated cause they made it seem stronger than the one on the 59th floor hence why i was hyped but alas it is how it is i guess

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the missing pages in chapter 65 and for the chapter.

And here i was thinking how it would fit through those walls ... silly me.

That magic of Tione's looks tailored to not let Finn escape.

@dokidoki that's probably a result of the differences in pacing between the LN and the manga. In the LN the tension from the familia being split up and in danger was cranked way higher. Aiz calling to them with the wind was the climax and this thing was just the closing act. Basically the "big bad" of this ark was the labyrinth itself and the manga just didn't do as good a job of establishing that.

Dex-chan lover
t3qkhrohrh321.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread