Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria - Vol. 23 Ch. 95 - Argonaut

Double-page supporter
The anime did this fight better.
are u f*cking nuts? how come those mediocre fighting scene on the anime is better than this? i dont even feel anything watching those scene on anime, its just that bad...

might as well try to watch again to refresh ur memories, this manga capture it 100% better than the anime...

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
ohh... so u said its better just because its move around huh, lol...

maybe ure just anime guy not a manga reader in the first place, thats why u think everything animated is better, no wonder then 🤣
Are you actually retarded? A non manga reader reading chapter NINETY FIFTH of a monthly manga with over 40 pages each? Like come on, have some common sense, or try to think hard with whatever IQ you have left in your brain.

Actually baffling how you can say something so stupid over somebody else's preference towards a series's anime vs manga counterparts.

Double-page supporter
Are you actually retarded? A non manga reader reading chapter NINETY FIFTH of a monthly manga with over 40 pages each? Like come on, have some common sense, or try to think hard with whatever IQ you have left in your brain.

Actually baffling how you can say something so stupid over somebody else's preference towards a series's anime vs manga counterparts.
i said that because of certain someone who point that something is better becoz it have such a fluid animation tho? so who is the retard one here? 🤔

Dex-chan lover
i said that because of certain someone who point that something is better becoz it have such a fluid animation tho? so who is the retard one here? 🤔
You literally make zero sense. Get a grip.

Users who are viewing this thread