Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria - Vol. 23 Ch. 98 - Run Again

Dex-chan lover
Why are you guys bothering? I'd get it if Orario hadn't uploaded in months but they're clearly still active.

Group Leader
Hello, this is Max. The English translation is a request from our Spanish-speaking community, as is the English version. And with respect to the font, we try to imitate the original version, so many times small and large texts will be seen at the same time.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Welp, looks like what needed to be said about translation has been mentioned.

Now, who kicked Hermes in the face? Tiny bare feet, was it Hestia? I don't remember that part.

Fed-Kun's army
Orario drinking game😇: take a swig every time “someone” “uses” “quotes” and try not to die from alcohol poisoning

Double-page supporter
the translation isnt as gud as orario translation, but maybe just becoz there are no proofread, or english isnt the first language of the translator... i can still understand most of it so thx for the translation...

anyway, so its actually hermes doing that make hestia familia got their first expedition huh?

Dex-chan lover
wtf what happen to hermes face it!
it looks like someone struck him hard to the point his bone is out of his skin XD

Dex-chan lover
Man I wish Hestia would leave her foot prints on my face too...

Dex-chan lover
Hello, this is Max. The English translation is a request from our Spanish-speaking community, as is the English version. And with respect to the font, we try to imitate the original version, so many times small and large texts will be seen at the same time.
Señores si su inglés no es bueno mejor quédense con las ganas.
It's not even needed anyways, Orario Translations has been doing the job just fine.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread