Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria - Vol. 24 Ch. 100 - Overture

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for the mass release

Edit: also congratulations and many thanks for 100 chapters of Orario

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Diosyn... Dios... that pretty boy god is SERIOUSLY SUPER SUS right now. I'll just leave that here and come back to it when he turns out to be the actual bad guy. It could also be an intentional misdirection by the author ... time will tell.

Dex-chan lover
I said this before a long time back and got jumped by dunmachi super fans, but imho Sword Oratoria is far more enjoyable than the main series.
Kinda in the same way I like Railgun more than the main Toaru series.

Dex-chan lover
If Ryuu is participating in the attack, then obviously this can't be trip for Hestia familia which the latest main anime series season covered. Unless Ryuu learns something suddenly during the attack and takes a hike. Otherwise it certainly would have been quite fitting.

Dex-chan lover
If Ryuu is participating in the attack, then obviously this can't be trip for Hestia familia which the latest main anime series season covered. Unless Ryuu learns something suddenly during the attack and takes a hike. Otherwise it certainly would have been quite fitting.
Hestia Familia's definitely headed into Danmachi 12 - 14. Ryu's gonna bail for Rivera, no doubt about it.

I said this before a long time back and got jumped by dunmachi super fans, but imho Sword Oratoria is far more enjoyable than the main series.
REAL

Dex-chan lover

I think the reason behind that is probably similar for both series, both early danmachi and toaru have to build the world while the spinoff have the major advantage of working on established grounds. In both case the author also gained a lot of experience writing and it show.

Supporter
I was thinking about that, their expedition was supposed to happen around the same time than the attack, probably something like what you mentioned happened. Would make more sense how she managed to get that deep by “herself”.

Well, actually. In the S4 part 1 of the anime, around the time the Juggernaut spawns Ouranos actually talks about how the Xenos are helping in the Knossos Raid.

Dex-chan lover
It's possible, remember back when Hestia familia + friends went down to floor 18. Bete had to leave back to the surface for antidotes for some members of Loki family and it took him a few days to return and he's among the fastest members of Loki. So I can imagine that for them to get to that water area and not be in the rush they were in heading down to floor 18 must have taken a considerable amount of time.

Dex-chan lover
I think the reason behind that is probably similar for both series, both early danmachi and toaru have to build the world while the spinoff have the major advantage of working on established grounds. In both case the author also gained a lot of experience writing and it show.
Kinda but not really, I love world building so that doesn't really have a impact on me. I just find SO's actions to have much higher stakes since it's not dealing with the main character directly (he does play a strong role here and there though).
Bell almost loses friends and familia members in his story, but Ais and people from other familia are constantly experiencing them die. The one time it deals with that kind of lost comes from Ryuu's backstory.

As for To Aru, I just find Railgun overall more an enjoyable watch even considering Touma is one my favorite protags.

Double-page supporter
yeah thats what actually happening, ryu catch some glimpse about her target and ditch the mission...
thats why she don her battle suit on the main story, not becoz she really planning to attack the target, but becoz she is part of this mission beforehand...

Double-page supporter
Ottarl is stupidly strong to withstand ais wind without even using any skill, sure ais maybe unconsciously hold herself back, but still with only 1 lvl difference the gap is quite big...

and fortunately Finn take Amid on this mission, she will be MVP on the next battle...

Dex-chan lover
Ottarl is stupidly strong to withstand ais wind without even using any skill, sure ais maybe unconsciously hold herself back, but still with only 1 lvl difference the gap is quite big...

and fortunately Finn take Amid on this mission, she will be MVP on the next battle...
One lvl matters a hell of a lot. The stat increases between one lvl to the next is insane, which is why that one bitch Bete killed was absolutely against taking him on directly because she was a lvl 5 and he's a lvl 6.
Ais gained a big stats increase training with Ottarl while still being the same lvl. And a single lvl increase will most certainly put you at the point to defeat something with ease that you had trouble with simply surviving against before.

Don't underestimate that one lvl difference.

Users who are viewing this thread