Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria - Vol. 24 Ch. 99 - Smile Always as Ever

Dex-chan lover
You can't pick up girls in a dungeon if they end up on the yuri path! :p

Dex-chan lover
RIP yuri elves, that's one hell of a death flag.

Cool to see Hermes pulling strings to keep Bell safe (though we all know how that went, LMAO). Dionysius is sus.

Dex-chan lover
>Some people actually ship you with Bell Cranel

So sorry! Not sorry!

Dex-chan lover
How the hell is Loki so flat like holy shit look at page 22 there is absolutelly NOTHING

Dex-chan lover
Man those translator's jokes are killing me xD
Also

Death flags, death flags, death flags everywhere !

Group Leader
"Orgia... a feast of madness, huh?"
No, Loki, orgia means group sex! Someone give her a dictionary!

Dex-chan lover
"Orgia... a feast of madness, huh?"
No, Loki, orgia means group sex! Someone give her a dictionary!
it doesn't actually mean group sex. a quick search results in this description
Orgia
In ancient Greek religion, an orgion was an ecstatic form of worship characteristic of some mystery cults. The orgion is in particular a cult ceremony of Dionysos, celebrated widely in Arcadia, featuring "unrestrained" masked dances by torchlight and animal sacrifice by means of random slashing
that evoked the god's own rending and suffering at the hands of the Titans. The orgia that explained the role of the Titans in Dionysos's dismemberment were said to have been composed by Onomacritus.

i don't know how things will actually turn out in this story but if they are using the actual mythology to play out certain scenes i felt the second half of the description may be a massive spoiler. especially with how much foreshadowing is going on.

Group Leader
it doesn't actually mean group sex. a quick search results in this description
Orgia
In ancient Greek religion, an orgion was an ecstatic form of worship characteristic of some mystery cults. The orgion is in particular a cult ceremony of Dionysos, celebrated widely in Arcadia, featuring "unrestrained" masked dances by torchlight and animal sacrifice by means of random slashing
that evoked the god's own rending and suffering at the hands of the Titans. The orgia that explained the role of the Titans in Dionysos's dismemberment were said to have been composed by Onomacritus.

i don't know how things will actually turn out in this story but if they are using the actual mythology to play out certain scenes i felt the second half of the description may be a massive spoiler. especially with how much foreshadowing is going on.
That was a joke based on my mother language. In Portuguese, orgia means orgy.
Obviously they used the greek meaning of the word, but I couldn`t let the joke pass by.

Dex-chan lover
That was a joke based on my mother language. In Portuguese, orgia means orgy.
Obviously they used the greek meaning of the word, but I couldn`t let the joke pass by.
yea i got the joke since i speak spanish. i just found the description of the actual word fascinating. i just kinda used your comment as an excuse to post it.

Double-page supporter
These flags don't look good for Lefiya's harem.

That aside, this chapter is an absolute treasure of terrific facial expressions.

Users who are viewing this thread