Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria

Power Uploader
There are 5 or 6 'omake' like chapters, I'll do those another day... after some research to see where they best fit...

Power Uploader
Haaa... I've FINALLY verified and corrected the volume numbers for the later chapters... it should be all proper...

This is pretty entertaining, although I feel like the spirit is probably worth more than mostly soloing a floor boss.

Fed-Kun's army
It's a shame the group doesn't seem to want to translate this series anymore

I forgot this exist. Gonna dropped this manga until its completely translated until the end. Hope it won't took more than 15 years.

Fed-Kun's army
I want to read this but everytime I see that fukken half titty armor I just close the window.

Double-page supporter
Who's got 2 thumbs and is a dumb motherfucker that started reading a series that hasn't had a new chapter in more than 3 months?
<-- This guy.

@Bossofkings123 unfortunately the guy who's been translating this has, apparently, decided to get out of the translating game completely. Ch. 55 was done by a random good samaritan but it seems no one is actively working on it. I've been able to find raws up to ch. 69.

Users who are viewing this thread