Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II - Vol. 1 Ch. 0 - The goddess of bell

Did they not only just change the artist, but skip the entire war-game arc!? What happened?

Group Leader
with a new artist, shouldn't this count as a separate series?

it's a different serialization

It's a new manga. Tha last mangaka went MIA.
I hear rumors that they skiped the war games because the mangaka could come back and end it.

Group Leader
yeah officially this is chapter 0, "Megami no Kanpanera", not ch 90

Dex-chan lover
craaap they skip war game @_@
i guess this chapter is the start of new manga >_>

I wouldn't say they skipped it as could be an arc later on. Not uncommon for arc's to happen in different orders in manga vs anime.

Dex-chan lover
So does anyone know what was the deal with that abandoned church? You would think in a town of gods, people would look after those.

@Ironclad why pray or worship a god/goddess you can't see when there are a few actual gods/goddess walking around town that you can actually interact with.

Group Leader
And once again, the anime is leagues ahead of the manga. Just when we thought the manga had finally caught up!

@Dreaguh This was just a flashback. If you're following the anime, you know what the ending means - next arc.

Dex-chan lover
Should probably be posted elsewhere, under new artist/title considering it's a "soft reboot" that skipped war arc.

Dex-chan lover
The new art is better i would have to say.

ps: Does anyone else feels like his grandfather was actually Zeus? All that talk about a harem looks really like something Zeus would do.

Oh... Nice... the manga is catching up with the anime...

@RC1138Boss Well...
It is not shown in the manga yet... But after reading the English LN on Amazon, the feeling is stronger

@Ironclad @Khatulistiwa it was a property owned by Hephaistos,
if you play the game arc (goddess of campanella) or read light novel, Hephaistos kicked Hestia out from her mansion for staying too long and being lazy reading books. the least thing she can do is giving the church to Hestia as new home and starting the familia

Users who are viewing this thread