Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
So I'm thinking after he becomes OP or learns how to fight well (whichever comes first) he resets to before he went into the dungeon kills the guys and village head and still ends up back to the dungeon until he becomes strong enough to break out.

Dex-chan lover
Shall we start a death count?

death-in-games-dark-souls-screenshot-01-600x308.jpg
There will be alot of death even at the start so..... Yeah

Dex-chan lover
Eeeehh.... This kinda feel like a copy of re zero with edgy backstory and "fridging" a female chara in chapter 1
That's a somewhat superficial take. The "Save and Return" skill is similar on its face to "Return from Death" but the latter is treated as a strange magic whereas the former comes off as a video game thing; I also get the sense that-- unlike Re:Zero-- the main character will be able to control the "save point". The grantor of the ability also isn't shrouded in layers of mystery unlike in Re:Zero, and given the title of this manga, I doubt that the grantor has positive interest in his life (also unlike Re:Zero).

Here, the false heroine is also straightforwardly killed with no (currently apparent) ways of resurrection, in order to justify this sense of hatred the protagonist manifests (it's unclear whether that'll be a permanent feature, or whether it'll be dropped, or whether it'll go dormant before becoming active at some juncture). When the killing of the heroine happens in Re:Zero, it happens to the true heroine; she also doesn't die "for real", and her well-being thereafter (as well as Subaru's perspective of this) are integral components of his character and development rather than specifically a casus belli against anyone or anything. One serves their purpose in death, while the other serves an entirely different purpose in life.

I don't think that it doesn't remind of Re:Zero, but I think it's sufficiently different... while not exactly being gripping or intriguing in its own right. The presentation is blunt, fast-paced, and puts a lot at the forefront. Most of the worldbuilding, exposition, and characterization isn't at all diegetic, so a lot is explained (and explained immediately) instead of demonstrated. This isn't all bad-- it made the reveal that his female friend died actually shocking for me-- but I'd consider that a lucky shot (also, I didn't notice that she was being strangled the first readthrough, regardless of whether I expected that the dude would just up and kill her). Meanwhile, I think the most mysterious thing might be this "S-rank" dungeon that's already been explained enough to deflate any intrigue it may have been possible for me to have regarding it... and I'll level with you, it looks lame.

...the title mentions a yandere girlfriend, so I'd like to stick around for at least a little more before confirming whether this is worth my time.

Hoping this is like that one novel where MC gets reincarnated into a world with the passive effect of causing people to turn into Yanderes. Forget the name at the moment... wish I remembered it
Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken

Power Uploader
Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken
Nice try but this isn't it. There was no streaming. Just a "normal" isekai. Found it after some more searching. It is called "Kono Isekai demo, Yandere ni Shinu hodo Aisareru"

Fed-Kun's army
Eeeehh.... This kinda feel like a copy of re zero with edgy backstory and "fridging" a female chara in chapter 1

With a cover like that and harem tag i think this will be revenge power fantasy with an harem on the side
There are lots of isekai themes, or even skill returns in manhwa/manga and you're just a stupid kid who uses that concept you say copy from re zero? Does skill return have its own license and is owned by re zero?🤣 Or do you hope that every time you make a comic, you always have a different theme? Things like skills and themes in Japanese manga/novels are common if they are the same or similar as long as they are just ideas and concepts Not the whole story .

Fed-Kun's army
Looks pretty random. Random guy gets saved and get a save and reset skill?
I mean... I'm not expecting much but it felt even more forced than these manga normally are.
Because it saves writing time? I guess they also don't want to bother about it the same as manhua where the MC gets the system for no reason This op system or skill is like a Lottery if they are lucky they get it even though the origin is not clear 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure she's not dead, that's part of their plan, maybe.
-oh wait she's real dead.

Dex-chan lover
hmmm..... ill keep keep up with this for a bit see how things turn out and such

Dex-chan lover
First impression it feels quite stupid for a first chapter. We’ll see how it goes but I don’t have high hopes from it.

Users who are viewing this thread