Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
This... feels incomplete, for a first chapter. Like it just abruptly ended there with being revived? Also, the premise is as depressing as usual with these kinds of stories.

Fuck it, we ball. We'll see how it goes, but I'm just here for yandere girls, as always.

Dex-chan lover
It would be a nice twist if the "yandere" of the title is actually MC, who somehow return to his village and killed everyone.

Dex-chan lover
I swear I've seen this exact concept before... Maybe I've just seen the LN on Novel Updates? Deja vu? 🫠

Dex-chan lover
Also first girl is in the cover so i assume she will be saved at some point

Dex-chan lover
Eeeehh.... This kinda feel like a copy of re zero with edgy backstory and "fridging" a female chara in chapter 1

With a cover like that and harem tag i think this will be revenge power fantasy with an harem on the side
Bruh... It's way different just because it have same element doesn't mean copy

Aggregator gang
I'd say the background was totally unnecessary considering where the story is going, and the way he took his power was totally random/convenient. Still, development can save.

Right now MC's ability is more like a curse than a blessing since everything everywhere will indefinitely harm his weak body. This, a slow but intelligence development of his abilities and mysteries over the nature of the dungeon would make things work. But who am I trying to fool?

On the next 2-8 chapters he will get superpowers, a harem and turn out the best merchant ever without a even having a rough understanding of finance.

Fed-Kun's army
once again a manga is uploaded that promises a premise we won't see come to fruition until more chapters are uploaded. Bleh.

Dex-chan lover
This is the type of manga where MC didn't go through mentality fortification, I bet the MC will continues as he is without any changes.

Dex-chan lover
I wish it didn't have some random pop up telling him he got the skill. Why do these stories always have to be turned into a video game? It just breaks immersion. It's not like this guy is some reincarnated guy getting stuck in a video game world this time.

Dex-chan lover
I will give it 4 or 5 chapters, looking the raw, the dungeon crawling might be interesting, (if not funny, his deaths are pretty slapstick).

Dex-chan lover
He gets cucked, framed, and then gets granted eternal suffering?

All aboard the pain train

Users who are viewing this thread