Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Seems like a more depressing ripoff of "Even Given the Worthless Appraiser Class"...

Dex-chan lover
Those people you mentioned grew some balls because they found something to support them.
Big and flawed assumption. Cowards don't become brave just because someone says "I believe in you" a few times. If that were the case we wouldn't have historical punishments for cowardice in military organizations around the world. Cowardice could result in execution in the Roman army and nobody had your back more as a Roman soldier than the Roman army, yet they would still have to implement the punishment. Support isn't a counter to cowardice, counter to what fiction would have you believe. You can argue it helps, sure, but ultimately the only real nullifier is the person in that situation choosing to overcome their fears.

You've still got cowards today in all walks of life, likewise you've still got people overcoming hardships by themselves. To downplay the courage it took to stand up by brushing it off and saying it's "because they got support" ignores both this reality and the reality that not everyone gets this magical support yet they still stood up.

There is no such thing for the MC of this story, the whole world goes against his race.
Plays literally every bargain bin shonen series out there - This aint new chief.

He would only get bully harder if he dared to raise his hand. There is no escape hatch.
If only there were some tactics he could think up, things he could try, attempts he could make without getting caught but goodness gracious he can't "raise his hand" at them! If only the ability to think and perceive was considered a weapon in and of itself! Oh wait... they're called "Tacticians"

Dex-chan lover
I just hope he's able to remember Namia and not go Hollow after getting killed by the same 11 Bugbears hundreds of times in a row (it's a light WN spoiler but it's really early on and super repetitive after a while). Still confused on where the Yandere comes in from the title, unless the Power-Granting chick is going to be her.

Eeeehh.... This kinda feel like a copy of re zero with edgy backstory and "fridging" a female chara in chapter 1

With a cover like that and harem tag i think this will be revenge power fantasy with an harem on the side
Difference is Re Zero filled with Lolis instead of standard height.

Dex-chan lover
Title feels misleading, seems a bit edgy, hope the suggestive and sexual themes won't be used as throw aways for plot reasons, and as a yandere enjoyer I have low expectations in this story mostly because I have a feeling it's not going to be done well and the title felt misleading when compared to the synopsis.

Dex-chan lover
Poor guy, the girl she loved dies and he's blamed for it. Also, I wonder why that monster just punched him and left instead of, dunno, eating him or smth

Dex-chan lover
Got curious so I read all the available LN translations that are up.

That was a lot of reading to get nowhere.

Dex-chan lover
I find it odd that this is going up in the popularity list. Out of all the standard fantasy or isekai manga which have shown up on this list recently that I checked into, this one has the least going for it. It's just kinda pseudo dark or edgy here and there. Whether it's the characters, the world, or the game mechanics, none of it was particularly worthwhile as far as I saw.

Fed-Kun's army
This feels pretty cliched as as far as dark fantasy stories with harem shit goes.
Still it doesn’t mean it’ll be garbage (yet), but so far my expectations aren’t high for this.

Double-page supporter
Not sure why everyone seems to be judging this so harshly after just one chapter. I get how it seemed to really just speed through everything to start with so far, but it's not really easy to tell the quality from that alone.

Users who are viewing this thread