Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
We all know the revenge plotline and backstory will likely never be resolved or even brought up again. Well at least they got it out of the way quickly.

Dex-chan lover
Why didn't they just keep his head shaved so hey wouldn't get backlash for him being an Alk?

Dex-chan lover
Eeeehh.... This kinda feel like a copy of re zero with edgy backstory and "fridging" a female chara in chapter 1

With a cover like that and harem tag i think this will be revenge power fantasy with an harem on the side
Nah, Subaru isn't as big of a whimp as he is in the beginning even ô_o Man would've died for Emilia no questions asked meanwhile this dude oof

Banned
Ehhh I guess let's see how this save and load story goes, also it seems like he won't get revenge since he has to best the S class dungeon to even get revenge

Banned
Author's reading their Monster Manual backwards if they think that a Bugbear, a subspecies of Goblin, is a good monster for their endgame dungeon 😂
Might be a buffed up bugbear. Also it is the first floor lol. Throw the enemy of balance by placing a weak type first them bombard them with OP tanks bastards

I can't seriously read the name Kiska
It has the same meaning as "pussy" in Russian

Dex-chan lover
Nah, Subaru isn't as big of a whimp as he is in the beginning even ô_o Man would've died for Emilia no questions asked meanwhile this dude oof

wtf? Dude was outnumbered 3:1 and outmatched and still decided to throw hands. Didn't snitch when his fingernails were being peeled off. I wouldn't exactly call him a whimp.

Ehhh I guess let's see how this save and load story goes, also it seems like he won't get revenge since he has to best the S class dungeon to even get revenge

I'm guessing that either he or the titled yandere GF will have ways to escape the dungeon if they are going the revenge arc. Or have ways to send the bullys into the dungeon

Banned
wtf? Dude was outnumbered 3:1 and outmatched and still decided to throw hands. Didn't snitch when his fingernails were being peeled off. I wouldn't exactly call him a whimp.

I'm guessing that either he or the titled yandere GF will have ways to escape the dungeon if they are going the revenge arc. Or have ways to send the bullys into the dungeon
But usually revenge stories have them escape the place they are place in or forced in. For him they legit use the Class S dungeon as a punishment for people who do serious crimes. And if the mayor's son is the one getting away with things then I highly doubt they will be able to trick them into coming in...my bet is they might copy the transmutation guy who escaped a dungeon when he found the Loli vampire that he only finds attractive. At the same time the story looks like the plot revolves around the dungeon more then revenge

Dex-chan lover
It could go anywhere from here. Hopefully we arn't just gonna retread Arifureta.

Fed-Kun's army
Looks pretty random. Random guy gets saved and get a save and reset skill?
I mean... I'm not expecting much but it felt even more forced than these manga normally are.
Seams like they had an idea but put no effort into making it logical

Users who are viewing this thread