Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Ch. 12.2

Dex-chan lover
There's "the main character fucked something up and is suffering the consequences", and then there's "the world actively hates his guts and fucks him over because it's funny"
This is starting to lean towards the latter, given that in this time he hasn't actively fucked anything up

Dex-chan lover
Someone gave me some hints so I read ahead on the LN/WN... and you boys better buckle the fuck in. You thought the suicide was the first hill in the rollercoaster?

Not even close. That was just the start of the lift hill outta the station.

This however, is the top of the first hill. I hope yall are strapped in for the drop in the next chapter(s)
anBn

Dex-chan lover
Any spoiler on how this thing going ? didn't the MC suppose to have revenge to the people who wronged him ? or he's stuck forever in death spirals between two crazy.
he will get his revenge BUT...
he will reset because of a new objective he will set himself to achieve.

Dex-chan lover
https://mangadex.org/chapter/37b8285c-18ef-4c2d-86ed-c4d95a2a0f4f/5
In this page, she seems to have knowledge about the inhabitants of the dungeon, whether that's knowledge from prior to her sealing, or during her time sealed up, I don't know.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/37b8285c-18ef-4c2d-86ed-c4d95a2a0f4f/27
She gave the save & Reset skill to everyone that entered the dungeon, hoping for someone to set her free, given that she knows how the skill works, and how she gave it to everyone, it makes sense that she'd be able to figure out that Kiska hadn't met her for the first time here:
https://mangadex.org/chapter/a7eee95d-d29d-4b19-b4fd-603d329647d2/15
Apparently, doing something bad towards Ageha leaves a bad scent around him.

Judging from the first, and the second time he released her, it wouldn't be a stretch of the imagination to assume she has multiple personality disorder, one that is all sweet and cuddly, and the other that's all, well, whatever it needs to be to protect that sweet and cuddly personality.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/dc99a105-bb5f-4dd2-9f3d-99823755b887/42
Going back even further than the top link, I noticed that there's a foggy, ghost-like distortion of Ageha when she sees Kiska about to die, yelling for help, she then comes into full view, indicating that she's capable of traveling the dungeon in an astral projecting kind of way of sorts.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Dude being all honest and careful
- I'm not ready, I accept your feelings but please let's wait a bit
Girl is alright with it, no scary face only acceptance, won't kill him over this...

and the author being like : Nah, imma have you killed anyway !

Dex-chan lover
Something like this felt inevitable, but to have it in this "don't love me, don't love someone else" way...I don't have the stomach for it.

Will be dropping this, but not because it's bad! Just not for me. Couldn't get through Re:Zero either.

Dex-chan lover
"b-because although you're a monster, you're not an actual monster girl! please understand! :lewd:"

Dex-chan lover
Apparently, doing something bad towards Ageha leaves a bad scent around him.
P.S.: Likely a metaphor. Like when people say something "Smells fishy". Anything that happens is "carved into the soul", and the impression persists between resets. Hence why Ageha is only left with a bad, instinctive impression of him, rather than remembering what happened.

Man, just when things looked great with Judith. She ends up getting killed and even if he resets there's no guarantee he can replicate the experience to lead to her loving him.

Aggregator gang
Plot sneak-attack aside, how did she avoid clipping dude at such a point blank range with that giant swing?

Dex-chan lover
Did not see that coming.

How did Ageha get out? Did she break out herself? Did someone let her out? If so, then who did it?

Need the next chapter right now!!

Users who are viewing this thread