Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
As the supreme hater of this manga it is my first question to ask...

0c1jIzt.png

What the actual hell is happening in this image? Bro is supposed to be getting hit from the back but the attack is drawn like it was a hook punch and his face is facing the same direction as the punch...which unless he got hit in the face (And thus the Bugbear should be in front) shouldn't be the case. What kind of punch hits you, twists your head but ignores velocity and physics? Mangaka-san! What is this!? ANSWER MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Also why did it take him several hundred attempts to try a new ability? I'm sure he can't see what they do but my dude, learn to experiment after death 30.

Dex-chan lover
err why are they called bugbears? they look nothing like bugs/insects, more like monkey-lions imo.
The word is closer related to boogeyman or something like that. As monsters, they're usually some type of goblin, so still not quite like this. However, Japanese media have some rather unique interpretations of Western myth and folklore creatures.

Users who are viewing this thread