Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Also why did it take him several hundred attempts to try a new ability? I'm sure he can't see what they do but my dude, learn to experiment after death 30.
Because he tries multiples skills multiples times. He quickly drops the skill that hide him since he needs to fight right away, but he tries several combats skills and physical enhancement too. He didn't give up on a skill because he dies once or twice. He tries until he understood the skill enough to learn that will not help him.
  • Like acceleration, he could easily dodge, but he became easily tired after uses.
  • Martial art was useless because he lacks the basic strength for it
  • Physical enhancement work better than the others, but that make more resilient, meaning his death were more brutal since he didn't lose consciousness like before, feel the pain more and more traumatic by extension. But it was still his best bet until provocation.
In the book, it tries every single skills that he can use right away. He drops skills that demand for a specific weapon or magic because he doesn't have any, and tries everything else.

Dex-chan lover
Because he tries multiples skills multiples times. He quickly drops the skill that hide him since he needs to fight right away, but he tries several combats skills and physical enhancement too. He didn't give up on a skill because he dies once or twice. He tries until he understood the skill enough to learn that will not help him.
  • Like acceleration, he could easily dodge, but he became easily tired after uses.
  • Martial art was useless because he lacks the basic strength for it
  • Physical enhancement work better than the others, but that make more resilient, meaning his death were more brutal since he didn't lose consciousness like before, feel the pain more and more traumatic by extension. But it was still his best bet until provocation.
In the book, it tries every single skills that he can use right away. He drops skills that demand for a specific weapon or magic because he doesn't have any, and tries everything else.
MANGAKA-SAN IS SKIMPING ON INFORMATION AGAIN

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Kaizo hell.

For those who think you can do better than him, record your playthrough in some kaizo mario games to YouTube. I bet you can do it in one attempt lol.
i swear some people don't think about putting themselves in others situation, yeah mc is dumb by our standards with the knowledge we have but if we put ourselves in his situation with absolutely no experience we will also die a lot and let's not even talk about the mental fortitude needed to not give up

Dex-chan lover
0c1jIzt.png

If every issue ended with this panel, it would be 10/10

Dex-chan lover
The most glaring issue with this manga is the MC's intelligence or lack their of.
Some people are saying that it's a matter of circumstance or in the same situation could you do any better?
But the biggest show that he is utterly hopelessly moronic, is that he hasn't lost is sanity after 500+ deaths.
Most people would lose their shit after maybe the first 50 or so hell maybe even 10
You have to be externally numb in the brain to keep going after all of that.
Do you know the definition of insanity?
But at any rate thanks for the amazing translation from everyone at the aptly named Rage scans

Dex-chan lover
I can respect detailing how arduous his struggle is and can figure that it's instrumental to the chararacter and narrative as a whole, but I can't not say that it isn't a grind to read through.

Dex-chan lover
Well I would already be completely insane at this point. I can't really get mad at him at all.
Honestly, people here calling him a dumbass for taking 500 tries without taking into account that he's gradually losing his mind. Hell, I bet he hasn't even properly slept, eaten, drank, or even pissed. At that point, he doesn't want to waste his attempt trying something new, he just wants to get out of the hellish death cycle ASAP, just sticking to what he knows could work and just improving upon every run.

Dex-chan lover
It's dark souls but in manga

No this is way more cruel. In Dark Souls, you the player character innately know how to attack and defend yourself. You could with enough skill, go through the entire game beating things to death with just your fists.

Also Dark Souls doesn’t just spring traps on you. While it might seem like they do when a mimic bites you in half, the mimic has telltale signs that it is in fact a mimic and a variety of options to deal with it.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, people here calling him a dumbass for taking 500 tries without taking into account that he's gradually losing his mind. Hell, I bet he hasn't even properly slept, eaten, drank, or even pissed. At that point, he doesn't want to waste his attempt trying something new, he just wants to get out of the hellish death cycle ASAP, just sticking to what he knows could work and just improving upon every run.
More like never play any game in nightmare mode. 500 death is a rookie number. You will never know if you are simply not good enough or there are better approaches. And every fucking approach needs further investments, too.

Users who are viewing this thread