Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Aggregator gang
Waited like four months for this update and it was totally worth it. Thank you!

I do not expect the MC's survivability to improve, because it is the simple fact that he is always one misstep away from disaster that builds suspense and makes Kiska's next move as consequential as his last. His best trump card is his "Save & Reset" skill, which merely allows him to progress in the dungeon through trial and error—or simply through dumb luck (as was the case when he finally defeated the Bugbears after hundreds of failed attempts).

That said, Kiska also has the "Provoke" skill. Even though he selected this skill by accident, it proved useful a second time when the Golem was about to land a fatal blow on Ageha. When combined with his natural ability to dodge attacks (an ability honed with the Save & Reset skill), using Provoke does not necessarily lead to instant death; rather, it forces Kiska to repeat the above formula, in which his life must continually depend on his next move and the calculation thereof.

Of course, it does not require a modern-day Nostradamus to foresee the direction of this story. Just read the title!

Dex-chan lover
It's nice he actually did try to talk with the two of them, but god dammit why can't manga let people actually talk to each other instead of just everyone automatically assuming shit. It makes sense with Vampy, at least, but tube-girl could've let the guy talk for a little bit to explain himself.

Dex-chan lover
well that didn't go in the direction I thought it would. Save scumming powers aren't foolproof.......but he still has them despite pissing off the one that gave them?

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Well this one is different and I love it. Thanks for the chapter, looking forward for the next one.

Users who are viewing this thread