Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
hi everyone! enjoy the chapter again, consider joining our discord, link is at the end of the chapter, we would love to talk to you guys; also, whoever wants to join the team, we would greatly appreciate it since we are a two-person team. thank you!

Dex-chan lover
Ohhh I thought he died but the sword stayed with him even after the reset. Then I look back and he actually just fainted. However it's strange that Judith still seems to remember him even after the reset? I guess her and Ageha are just that special huh

Group Leader
Ohhh I thought he died but the sword stayed with him even after the reset. Then I look back and he actually just fainted. However it's strange that Judith still seems to remember him even after the reset? I guess her and Ageha are just that special huh
Ohhh so Judith was referring to Kiska, I thought she meant the sword when she you've grown as it grew larger in size :korone:

Dex-chan lover
Seems like she remembers the timelines as well. Guess we'll be getting the title we signed up for :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Bet sword can transform to girl and as we can guess, yandere at that haha...

Group Leader
At this point in the story

We’ve met three of the yandere heroines. (Yes three, he falls in love with the sword, and if you think it turns into a girl you are only half right, lol)
WHAT- omggg that's soo cool! can't wait to see that :win:

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Genuinely curious on what's going to happen next. I'm looking forward to it

Dex-chan lover
She could be talking to the sword.

Users who are viewing this thread