Dungeon Nursery - Ch. 19 - Flower Garden Girl

Aggregator gang
Now, I'm making the assumption that this manga was being serialized monthly. So if there were 24 chapters, that's still a two-year run for the author, which is pretty nice for him. Shame it didn't go all the way, but it's not criminally short.

Supporter
Must be the beard that killed this. You don't put beards on cute girls. It doesn't belong.

The muscles were fine though.

Dex-chan lover
Ladybear ftw !
I'm so was to see it cancelled. I suppose it's the drawback of not having fan services in it.

Dex-chan lover
A small part of me died reading this.

Im still saddened to hear of the cancellation. DN is creative and fun enough that I can even forgive the bearding.

You know, I really wanted to like this manga, but I'm honestly not surprised that it got canceled.
Everything about the story just felt like it was dragging its feet. We'd have moments where it looked like it was going to push itself forward, but then it would basically reset itself. The tadpole becoming a super hero, only to leave and be replaced with another tadpole, is a very good example of this. It just ends up feeling like a waste of time.
I think they should have stuck with the first three monster babies and the protagonist. The frog-nanny and the two tadpoles felt like such dead weight in terms of the story and never added anything.
I don't know, I really wanted to like this, but I even told myself that I was going to drop this if the story didn't start to feel like it was pickin itself up and going somewhere. It looks like it will, but with only 5 chapters left, I doubt it got anything done.

I like the artist, does anyone know where you can find more of their work?

Dex-chan lover
It's the first time I actually saw attempt of visual depiction of bearded female dwarf.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAH DWARF GIRL BECAME MUSCLE IDOL!

😂😂🤣🤣👌👌💖

I mean, I'd watch her concert once for fun.

Users who are viewing this thread