Dungeon Reset - Ch. 1

So which was it Google translated it or just translated literally without any regards to the sentence structures.

Group Leader
Oh hey, this is the dude that steals chapters from other groups and uploads them to his youtube channel to make money! I remember him!

wah seung woo(green dude) seems to have lost an arm the earlier image of when they barely were summon, he had 2 arms, but later on near the end of the chapter it looks like he lost it Xd.

Dex-chan lover
I don't blame that one-armed guy. There really wasn't anything that he could have done there.

Dex-chan lover
@Varler Agreed, if I was the one in the hole I would still tell him to keep going.

I would never dislike someone for making the objectively right decision.

so cliché... the silly character describing the rules of the death game killing the guy who has no idea what's going on

The real question is, with the giant boulder rolling behind you, why are you running in the same direction the boulder is going rather than running sideways out of the way of it? They could have just gone to the side, let it pass them, and then go back and help the guy/not worry about getting run over by the boulder.

lul how is this 8 stars, and why the shitty fonts? the sentences are pretty incoherent too this may as well be fourth of the way translated with the rest in tatters.

Fed-Kun's army
Asshole number 1 is actually stupid. Mc detoxifies food. and he claims mc is a waste of food.

That's not cold at all, if he stops and trying to save him they will die too. And if the Mc resent them because they wanna survive, the the Mc is the bad one. It's not like they feed him to the trap.

Group Leader
Ah, I don't blame the leader for leaving him since it seems their lives are all on the line. MC wasn't able to keep up anyway even before the trap and even more so now that he's wounded.

Dex-chan lover
How did this go from a horror (insert term for Korean manga here) to a joyful (insert term for Korean manga here) with little to no bloodshed, all while the Rabbit becomes a pseudo comic relief, only not being one since it's already has so much comedy?

Users who are viewing this thread