Dungeon Reset - Ch. 12

Double-page supporter
His armor is failing to protect his vitals. Yes, his heart and head are covered, but there's nothing to prevent a wolf from slashing open his stomach and having his intestines pouring out all over the ground. Gut wounds are often fatal in modern times, even the small puncture wounds cause the shit/bacteria in the intestines causes infections rapidly. Not to mention how soft/squishy you are there, unlike the rib cage protecting the heart and lungs, there are no bones protecting that spot. Honestly, he is wearing the male equivalent to bikini armor, all looks, no practicality.

Dex-chan lover
10 second duration per level is insanely good. It won't be hard to reach 50% uptime.

Dex-chan lover
damn... that skill is broken, you won't see that kind of time drop when lvling skills

Group Leader
Damn, Reaper had Enough And Just Mass Uploaded and Now Takes The Lead Over MangaDods

Fed-Kun's army
Cue "Eye of the Tiger" lol
Risin' up, back on the street
Did my time, took my chances...

Dex-chan lover
I really don’t think an average, untrained, unarmed human’s power doubled would be enough to go against wolves meant to be fought with superpowers...

Dex-chan lover
@tigerstar186 Well, by the time he started fighting wolves he'd been eating a meat-heavy diet for weeks, as well as spending all that energy digging tunnels trying to find his way out. So can't really call him "untrained".

Unarmed.. spikes aside, given how easily he could dig with his hands to begin with, I'd say he's got some heavy duty buffs there as well.

And average.. eeh, he's the MC in a power-up story XD

Yeah, this is the doubt I had earlier: since his physical stats are so low, then doubling them wouldn't have done shit, especially being able to lift a 300+ kg boar. At least the fight with the giant wolf, following the uppercut, was more reasonable and I appreciate that the author has recognized the MC's weakness, afterwards.

Double-page supporter
Nonono, "I won't run away any more" is a terrible mindset to have in a survive against wild monsters on your own scenario.

Well those of you who were whining about "the mc being stupid, not increasing his strength, etc.", there, you got it, be a little bit more patient you lot.

Users who are viewing this thread