Dungeon Reset - Ch. 2

Well, it's an interesting premise. I kinda figured he was going to Purify the rabbit and bring it under his control.

Fed-Kun's army
Why is he wasting food? his satiety is at 100%!!!

Aggregator gang
I don't understand why the rabbit didn't decapitate him like he did the guy in the beginning of chapter one. Was it because the rabbit is bound by the game rules too and can't kill a person unless they break a rule? I'm hoping somewhere in this story that the rabbit dies. It's annoying to watch it toy with people without me contemplating it's retribution.

Group Leader
More machine translations... yaaaaaaay. /s
8EF997u.png

Group Leader
@HaikenEdge what do you expect from a group known for stealing chapters from several other groups and uploading to youtube on scrolling to make money lmao
Besides the font choice they need to get a translator that isn't google...

Ok for the one who said it's a google tl soo go ahead and tl from google + the group leader is not dev, dev is a member and he stopped doing youtube videos+ and he wasn't stelling you can check the description of all his videos and btw Your name suits you @Retard_

Dang rabbit thought Moi was just a useless purifier.. but Moi was actually the team baggage carrier as well, haha!
Epicly surviving and aiming to somehow get payback with this death status glitch.

Users who are viewing this thread