Dungeon Reset - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
this is why I don't like Korean comics, they cut in such horrible ways, that is a disrespect to call it cliffs.

Well, now he's got plenty of fresh water, and if he can avoid the spikes, an elevator right out of the pit.

Dex-chan lover
I have to say, I really hope he and that rabbit keep up their interactions. I find the powerless bunny hilarious.
I'm assuming he can only kill only if that person attacks him the way the guy did back in chapter 1.

why didnt he just open up his inventory in front of the hole? problem solved and then he might get a new skill

Dex-chan lover
@Riger did you not read where the bunny says to himself he can only kill players once?

Dex-chan lover
@SunSun hes no longer considered a player since the dungeon considered him dead with him falling into the trap

Time to open up the inventory to store all that water. I guess it would be cubic feet or meters. Get that new skill, " Master of Water" can form water into solid cubes. That would be a cool skill. Since it seems he gets a new skill every dungeon Reset.

Just put the water in the inventory. Might get you a new skill, too!

Whoosh it. I'm going to use this one from now on.

Dex-chan lover
@Ironhant : I think it is more what the Rabbit did after the first healing that caused the error, he got the stage clear healing, so it still considered him alive, but he was not sent to stage 2 which seems to cause the error, it looks like the rabbit might have been responsible for overseeing the stage transition, but dis not double check, and caused the error.

If the error status is the rabbits fault, and not just a random error, that would make his comments about being screwed make more sense.

Fed-Kun's army
Reading this THINKING to myself lots of potential. Pretty interesting. Really great start.

THEN. Sees him making pottery with his limited drinking water. Offers his limited food to the enemy rabbit guide. HELL just the point where he learned the new skill & gets all depressed pisses me off. Can author make MC any more stupid? The moment popup says you learned blah I WOULD OF JUMPED screamed in joy did a fuckin dance.

Because I have a brain. The game awarded me a skill based on my repetitive effort in a randomly stupid task of digging. Now? Stab the wall 100000000 times BAM you learned stab. Moron. And that would of just been my test run to confirm. If it worked? Sky the limit. Jump all the time. Now you learned jump later probably turns into super jump. Same with running/short sprint. Great escape skill short-term pure boost of speed.

Users who are viewing this thread