Dungeon Reset - Ch. 45

Supporter
Can skeletons spawn on clay tiles? It has been forever since I've played minecraft, but it holds logic in the oddest places.
I imagine that skeletons would have a hard time if he just paved the entire forest.

I like ducks, especially feeding(throwing huge/medium chunks of bread) at the ducks by the serene lakeside.

Dex-chan lover
@romeonnow0

Compared to other 1st-stage players, you're telling me he's weak? Really?

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel You had misspelled my username. I don't care that much, but it didn't trigger a notification.

Anyways, you really misread a lot of what happened. They are in Stage 4. They are NOT in Stage 1. Dawun is a Stage 1 glitch. All of the other survivor humans, however, have presumably progressed through the stages normally and are therefore appropriately leveled. The Gap only exists in a stage that has more than one dungeon. Stage 1 only has one dungeon. They are not currently in Stage 1. Even though Dawun did not know about The Gap before he saw the humans, he did still know that he was in Stage 4.

And to answer your question, compared to other Stage 1 players? Honestly, yeah, kind of. We saw what the members of Dawun's old party were capable of with relative ease. Remember that he was their bag carrier because he had basically zero offensive capabilities. Even now, nothing he has except for his buff affects living enemies. Stone cutting doesn't work on things that are not stone. Again, he has survived through mostly ingenuity and a bit of luck. He drowned his enemies in dirt because he can't fight them conventionally.

I would not be surprised if there were another human who had a skill that allowed them faster speed than Dawun. What happens if that fast person thinks Dawun is an enemy? Slit his throat at best.

Fed-Kun's army
he should have at least taken the ostrich golem with him that way people will know he is the one controlling them

Dex-chan lover
Why does his Int keep bouncing between 18 and 6. Really wish they would stop with the overtly dumb stuff.

Dex-chan lover
@tyson288 Don't feed bread to ducks, it's actually harmful to them. No, really, they don't digest it well at all, best of case they get tummy aches, and worst case scenario it will rot in their digestive track before they even have time to process it. Instead, consider bringing them fruits and veggies peel, or edible grass!

That rabbit just underwent some sweet character developments.

From threatening to kill the dude, to saving his ass from an immediate threat.

Users who are viewing this thread