Dungeon Reset - Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
Switched over to your group because even though other guy started few days earlier. You're further ahead.

Anyway. Pretty damn upset again that MC be a genius now? Rabbit also was 'unable' to kill him because could only do so once? Thought reason was lame should of been guide can not attack players directly but CAN counter attack.

As for fountain design don't understand cause I'm dumb BUT one thing I do understand is where'd he get the metal pipe. Doubtful that super long metal pipe was dropped from a monster.

I'm not sure the the plugging of the wall will work as the author intended. The way pressure works his earlier attempts with the round lumps should have been more effective than the brick wall he created later.

Man, I'm sad the guide called him 'son of an error'; it should have been 'son of a glitch'.

"Fish will now inhibit the pond you created."

Bruh...you serious?
Hahahahaha he can live now. If he runs out of meat, then he'd just have fish to eat!

LMAO THESE TWO ARE THE BEST COMEDY DUO. "am I your friend or what?!" I hope they become friends out of sheer absurdity

Contributor
I had wondered before, but somebody's definitely playing games with them o-o;

I presume also a psychopath given the general bent of things, but at least they have a better sense of humour than the rabbit I guess? XD

this is really actually funny like i thought it was gonna be another edgy isekai romp it's really funny how the rabbit is just fuming his death game got fucked over

Users who are viewing this thread