Dungeon Reset - Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
Suck it, everyone who tried talking shit to me in previous chapters.

This is LITERALLY exactly what I said before. Yes, the elder is OBVIOUSLY self-centered. At the same time, he understands what it takes to be a good leader, AND HE DOES IT. So many people in previous chapters were like herp derp, I'm ignoring everything and just not liking him, herp derp.

Suck it.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... Well, as much as I think that elder is still gonna do some shit later on,
I can't help but applaud the fact he went into battle and tried to boost morale.
Someone slimy would have just turned tail and left the others to die, but I guess this guy at least cares for the people under him

For a moment I thought the guy with the football pads was saying "AAAAA!" when it was just his uniform.

XL

Dex-chan lover
MC: Can I come out yet?
Author: No, you stay there, quietly.
MC: But bu-
Author: Fine, you can come out. But only the last page.
MC: Sonnava-

Fed-Kun's army
chances of him just hitting the graves with a hammer are high, the chances of him using those graves as a decoration or material are low but not non-existant

Question: if mc isn't capable of/doesn't want to bring everyone in the village along, why does he freely show them his power? Surely he knows that showing off (either like this or with the salt) is bound to rouse suspicion?

If he were planning on leaving them behind anyway, wouldn't it be better to just quietly leave with his friends and not give the others false hope?

Dex-chan lover
@gregger
well, he tried to escape. His power is tried to see the opportunity or something, but when he see no way to escape, the other thing he could do is to boost the morale.

@yannickq
it might just me, but I was expecting for the villagers turned into Dragon of Life followers, so this might be the time.

#when the elite squad arrives 30mins late but pretends to be badass

Users who are viewing this thread