Dungeon Reset - Ch. 55

Dex-chan lover
Lol since when did the MC become "Grid/Weed" and turn on fully greed mode

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of EER, lol.
"You're making such incredible equipment and selling them to the people of the Earth for so cheap. You really do care, Yu Ilhan"
"Nope. I just don't want to suffer through all this myself"

Dex-chan lover
why would you obscure and whisper what a character was saying if you were just going to "recap" what they said right after. seems like it was just there to extend the chapter length.

Dex-chan lover
So he's acting like the village elder/leader. And that's not necessarily a bad thing. He's self-interested, but he still does good actions.

@Doomer To build a minor amount of suspense and payoff.

Image #1 failed to load.
Tap to reload.
Image #2 failed to load.
Tap to reload.
Image #3 failed to load.
Tap to reload.
Image #4 failed to load.
Tap to reload.
Image #5 failed to load.
Tap to reload.

@Doomer would you rather read the explanation as a conversation/dialogue between the two as they stand atop the tower (multiple angles of their faces I'm assuming), or would you rather read it as a semi narration/explanation during action scenes?

Dex-chan lover
Hello everyone, when I speak, squiggly lines come out of my mouth in a bubble. I can only communicate by typing. Help me.

tenor.gif

lmao, cause all the skeletons to attack and then demand payment for cleaning up your own mess. Nice

wtf is this fresh bullshit to waste time and pad out the chapter? they hid what they were planning and then revealed what they were actually talking about all in the first half of the chapter
also, the super rookie stole all the mc's credit by saying he'll handle the situation by himself :/
also also, wth is this inefficient logic? just let all the villagers die or kill them yourself and then take all their equipment. smh my head. on that note, don't hide your golems just because you care about what others think otherwise what's even the point of having your own golems -__- (ik I kinda contradicted myself but it's different I swear O.O)

Users who are viewing this thread