Dungeon Reset - Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
So village chief is now good or he still trying to scheme some bullshit?

@Hadski
He was never really bad, he just wanted to secure a high position to raise his chances of survival. He did it through cheap and dirty tactics but overall he cared for others as well.
As soon as a power shift happens again he will try to take advantage of it, but right now it's just safer to go along with what the mc does

What?! The rabbit is going to be there, while everyone knows how traumatic that little shot was? That damn thing forced them in there and they are fine with that? That is ridiculous man.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

No copy pasta, these are typed manually to show my gratitude

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmmmm, bit of a stretch that the rabbit was accepted just like that, but eh, it's not like a story ruiner so I won't argue so much.
Could have been a better reveal for later on if they were gonna do a coup on MC and they saw the rabbit works for him, and then backed the fuck off.
I think that would have been better than "yeah, he's my companion" and everyone's chill.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't care how much the villagers love MC, they would not let the Talking Rabbit being with him go. Everyone should be paranoid of him right now.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
y-you can't just show your rabbit like that..! 😳

this is a nit pick. i know the blocks for the wall are huge but still he should have stacked them intermittently instead of directly on top of each other. I know that he is not an engineer but, neither am i and even i could tell .

question is now:

how frequently does the raw get released ?
since its from kakaopage i cant look at it...(the dates)

@Namwal yeah he should have, but those blocks are also extremely compacted blocks of dirt (like when he made that highly condensed mud ball when he was testing the limit of his building skills) so i don't think that there would be anything that we've seen that could topple those

Nice 3 chapters , i mean he does have purify so he can purify the dust i dont see a problem here

Users who are viewing this thread