Dungeon Reset - Ch. 62

if he can control all of the plants and if he plants more up to 360

then he'll be the Gilgamesh of this dungeon

@Zero13 I disagree, frankly the squirrel Dawoon panel is probably the culmination of this series - it is where we have always been heading and where we deserved to be!

Dawoon was a minecraft player no doubt, fully automated and optimised mob farm, misusing mechanics to automate resource collection, slacking off building random forts and temples when he has a main objective hes ignoring.

Dex-chan lover
Would MCs teeth destroy each other if he grinds them? Since his teeth destroys bones, unless his own bones are immune to the effect.

Group Leader
@somethingev we got 1 translator (and another one that just checked for a few errors) I can do TS RD PR so i can fill all of that, we got another redrawer that does some work for me and graviity sometimes do TS but its not close to having 6 people doing different stuff. I switch to doing anything when someone needs to go or leave for dinner thats why theres so much credit bc we can all do multiple positions so we got 3 people + TL.

Dex-chan lover
So in reality they are just doing the TL on this series to be petty I mean they skipped a chapter like just drop it jesus

@rokegle1132 I'm pretty sure that chapter was skipped since devmax got it out first with their 4 person redrawing team

Dex-chan lover
@somethingev
Okay so still post it they are doing this just to be fucking annoying and petty simple as that
also learn to fucking @ right

@rokegle135
wow you need to calm down, its just a manhwa
who cares who uploads the chapters, you just need to respect the fact that both teams put hours into translating, redrawing, and typesetting everything so people can read it for free.

if you are mad just because some other team is working on the same series, thats your problem, not anyone elses

Dex-chan lover
@somethingev
Listen listen ya fucko they are doing it just to be petty children simple as that why else would they skip a chapter because another translation team got to it before them

@rokegle135
yeah, idk about that. the only people i see talking shit and being petty are you guys here.
also isn't it a good thing for the other scans group that they didn't upload that chapter? People don't like double uploads

if you're really that mad they skipped the last chapter then why not go ask them to upload it instead of sitting here and arguing about how "petty" you think they are

@rokegle135
? so is that worth shit talking about? I dont see anyone from vale or flame going to the other chapters to shit talk and be petty. If anything, its the other scans groups fault since their ego is so inflated that they would rather go shit talk the other teams rather than being civilized and talking through the situation.

at the end of the day, both teams put work into the chapter and both teams deserve respect for that

its literally just a manhwa, calm the fuck down

Group Leader
Pretty sure "monoceros" means unicorn (one-horn)

Which would still fit for the boar from stage one, given that it has only one horn

Users who are viewing this thread