Dungeon Reset - Ch. 64

Fed-Kun's army
Couldn't you fix the size of the image ? It's absurdly too big !!

I think there are some sfx missing in the last part. You may want to redo the speedlines on a lot of those too. Those "strange" speedlines are the reason you dont want to use the spot-heal-brush for everything.

Aggregator gang
I am disappointed this did not turn into trench warfare with a snowball fight. My inner kriegsman is majorly saddened.

@DrDuckling @Nago For chapters like these with pages too wide you can go to settings -> display advance settings -> and then set a maximum container width (I use 1000 pixels in a 1080p screen).
Just remember to disable it when you are done because it makes double pages in manga too small, or remember you have it active when you encounter double pages in mangas.

Group Leader
@Nago @DrDuckling Hey sorry about that! I'll reduce size to 1.5 for future chapters as its currently at 2. Also afaik it scales based on browser doesn't it?

@rankail ty for the comment! our clrd saw your comment. we'll be reuploading a fix soon!

A word from the scanlation team collab, so basically the reason why our release has huge images for the chapter because of the better quality resolution, unlike Reset Scan shitty Scam Line. Compare to their Scan Group, which only rip raw with their default resolution, we got a professional who rips raw at the same use a method of denoising to make the resolution of the image bigger and more vivid which requires a really expensive gaming pc (we using NVIDIA GTX). We got some complaints about having big images but we still have pride in a good image release. In conclusion, Reset Scan slogan mark of high release chapter are a fucking scam. @Nago @DrDuckling @rankail

and if u guys don't believe it, try to do a 2 tabs screen split of our 2 chapters and see which chapter is better in term of line and stuff.

Thanks for the high quality!
I don't have a prob image-wise. If needed, the view can be changed on Mangadex or in the browser.

I read on my phone, and the chapter is blurry as shit. Couldn't read it without getting a headache...

@Ruleofpro first of all: I'm a redrawer of reset scans. I gave you some critique because of your redraw. Now you do this? This is dumb. You're no better than graviity at this point. You think you're great because you have a gaming pc and can show the world how good it is? Is that what makes you better than others? "Professional raw riper". I could laugh at this. Almost every group uses the same tools for ripping. About the redraw: Without my hint you would have probably missed those ugly speedlines. The ugly speedlines also show that you use the spot heal brush, which is a semi-AI tool to recreate a part of an image with the Surroundings automatically. You often have to redraw with brushes because there are lots of things the spot heal brush cant repair. Like the more than 100 straight and curvy speedlines in this chapter. That shows that some people in your team are unexperienced.

So after all you are bragging that your group has a gaming pc and uses the spot heal brush while ours doesnt have a gaming pc and sometimes redraws with simple brushes. You are saying your group is better even though you put less work into the release.

Users who are viewing this thread