Dungeon Reset - Ch. 66

Thanks for the chapter. Anyway, why is he still an error? Wasn’t his error status eliminated because he became the temple’s manager?

Aggregator gang
Hotspring can heal any depression, even more so if you are accompanied by a beauty

I don't know why, but it feels like MC gets instantly better at doing things the very moment his friends disappear. And I'm only talking about his human friends, not the squirrel, rabbit, dragon shrine system, golems, and skills.

Power Uploader
For instant notice of 2nd release/update, join our discord to get the announcement for the updated High Quality version of this Chapter by Reset Scans!

wait, yes, I forgot, that all of his constructions are reset with the world. Does that mean that the wall, the bridge and everything will be reset, and he will have to build them again? What about the underground temple? Does it have different status so it won't reset? But the walls and the bridge are still just constructions.

For all the grammar nazzis out there go fk urselfs the translation is perfect you can understand everhthing just be glad someone is doing this you ungrateful fycks

F=MA is Newtons 2nd law of motion. It's how much force you need to start accelerating an object.

If you want to smash something, wouldn't kinetic energy be more interesting? F=1/2mv^2

Dex-chan lover
anyone else having trouble loading images?

the second i post this it starts working wtf

Double-page supporter
Wow the grammar and other TL part was terrible..
Please don't overlook those. Would rather prefer a slower release with a proper TL. We are not going anywhere if you are not stopping this TL 😀

Power Uploader
@mrfakoff

we appreciate your support!
but we still have our own standards for the final release.

@stavekoff
we put the files in as PNG, so they're bigger and can take a little longer. once i upload the update ill then work on cutting it into smaller pages so that will be less of an issue.

@lustyheart
Please consider joining our discord and pointing any grammar like that out for us!
We appreciate all constructive criticism to improve our work!

Users who are viewing this thread