Dungeon Reset - Ch. 66

Trank you for your work.
These translations are incredibly good when compared to the other ones...

Boy, everytime I see Flame-Scans in some of these mangas I know for sure that:
1) They didn't start translating the series, but they saw that it became popular and so they started translating it, ALTHOUGH there are already perfectly fine translators for it;
2) The comment section will be full of "your translations are the best" even if they pretty much suck, clearly written by bots or flame-scans' team itself
2a) It may vary, since their translation can actually be the best out there, but it sucks anyway.

Someone has to start some shit again in the comment section. I'm a reader, I don't care. I just read. 😃

Group Leader
@Focaccina
I dont know which series you are talking about but eveyone is entitled to their own opinion but wow, to have done this much analysis on us you must have read alot of our chapters and read a lot from our comment sections. you should be our most devoted fan ever yet. Thank you for reading chapters by FLAME-SCANS. We love all our fans. Cheers and pls continue to support us. Thankss 😄 : )

@Focaccina
Personaly I dont read "DEVMAX 組" ex "MANGADODS" for the same reason
When they started they were human garbage and when they took over under a new name they were suspect
But overall I'm not a fan of flame-scan too, but not to the point of not reading them or read to criticize them

Most people reading here don't give a damn about petty wars or perfect quality, they want their dose of reading.
The proof is that globally people just read the first chapter that comes out regardless of the group, because they don't even read the name of the group.

@MotEshu Please respect all scanlation groups. We do conflict with Devmax a lot but that is between us. There is no need to attack others.
With that said, thank you for the support. I hope that one day all this fighting will end 😅
For those who are just trying to read, sorry for the drama xD

Supporter
Guess he's off to level the floor heating until he gets his hot springs.. ♨️

Contributor
@Focaccina whatever you say man, how can we know you're not devmax's minions too? Since you had no life and cared/butthurt enough to come here just to comment useless garbage and trying to start your agenda

If you don't like it, block and move on.

Or maybe your infant brain can't afford to do that?

Aggregator gang
What could've gone wrong wanting to dip in the hot spring?

Sure, it was just another flags. 😂🤣

Aggregator gang
Comparison wise the sentences make much more sense in this version.
I'm glad at least one of the chapters was done with quality over speed in mind.
Don't really care for petty wars but please don't let the manhwa suffer for that.

Fed-Kun's army
Reminder that Dawoon is still legally a Level 1 resident, so he should be getting a full heal once a month or however long it took for the First Level to be cleared

Aggregator gang
That sure got me with the error. Forgot Dawoon is just a support here and Seungwoo is the actual powerhouse. Least the friends wont fall behind hopefully again as they have been a fun addition. Rabbit is still the best though.

Wonder how he will find them on the next area change or if he can just gate himself with them.

Users who are viewing this thread